Help: Different Website Loading same content

YAvax

Hi. I have fully managed service from both Hostgator.in and HostAVPS.com, but it is not helping me. I have a WHM/cPanel from both.

I had an VPS with Hostgator.in with 2 IP address. I was hosting 3 websites with them. Everything was working fine with them.

Day before yesterday I changed over to HostAVPS.com, their technician migrated the data for me by using cPanel from my VPS at hostgator.in . I have only one IP address from hostavps.com (2 IP with Hostgator).

The problem started when I changed my Name Servers to point at HostAVPS.com. My email was not working for about a day. (Which they have sorted out now.)
facepalm.gif

However my website is not working. When I try to accesses different domain. All the website loads the same content. I have raised ticket with HostAVPS.com, however it has not helped me as yet. More than 18 hours have passed and the problem continue to exist.

The techies at HostAVPS.com initially said that they need to set up RDNS. However the problem continue to exist after they setup the RDNS.

The problem continues to baffle me. I request the members to assist me if they can.
sad.gif

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

The best part is the problem looks to have been solved. I would still like if someone can throw a light how a problem like this can be solved. It would be a learning experience for people like me.