Have you people seen the implantable devises for buying and selling?

jim761076

http//www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38038<br />
Read this link<br />
<br />
Revelations 1316-17<br />
from the old king james.<br />
<br />
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark *IN* their right hand, or *IN* their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark...<br />
<br />
Now God's money was gold and silver for us. In america , which was founded on Christian principles, the constitution states that the congress should coin the money and regulate the value thereof...<br />
In 1913 a Godless privite company called the "Federal Reserve" took over the money of this countryl. The Federal Reserve is part of the International Monetary fund. They have their for profit private company banks in just about every country in the world. The serpent has this planet just about wrapped up. <br />
Shortly after the takeover of the monetary system the markets were crashed causing the great depression. This was a self created crisis to impliment many new programs and systems. One big affect of this was coming off the Gold standard. The president signed a presidential emergency order making it illeagal for any american to own Gold. Every one was force under penalty of 15 years in prision to turn their Gold into the Private Company Federal Reserve so they could exchange this with worthless paper printed out of thin air and backed with no hard assets. This happened in america folks. <br />
<br />
To get to the point. <br />
1. They took away our gold and gave us paper.<br />
2. They will eventually take away our paper and give us pure electronic transactions.<br />
3. Because of huge wars and crisises, In the name of security, terrorism, and identety theft they will put all the electronic transactions on this implantable micro-chip. You will not be able to buy or sell in the Beast System without one. You will be cast into Hell if you take one. This will declare to God that you have rejected Him and that you are part of this world instead.<br />
<br />
My Question to all of you unbelievers on here is.<br />
How can you scoff at the bible?<br />
<br />
The bible says in 2nd Peter 3 3-4a <br />
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming?<br />
<br />
It goes on to say<br />
2nd Peter 39 <br />
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.<br />
<br />
I was a God hating atheist evolution lover for 28.5 years. This is untill God opened my eyes to His truth. Evolution is a lie of the devil. It was made up in the 1800's. It is utterly falsified and all evidence is grossly exagerated and subjective. <br />
1. Life is proven to not spontaneously generate. If you want to believe how it may have or could have that is a fantasy.<br />
2. Saying that you have proved that a dinosaur turned into a humming bird. If you want to believe this by lining up a few bone fragments in some subjective order and saying that this is proof. Go ahead but don't scoff at us that will not kneel to pseudo science as a god or something.<br />
<br />
You can repent and trust in the Lord Jesus to save you or you can stay and be judged in your sins. I would recommend Jesus.<br />

pr0t0ur

RFIDs are going to rock....get with the times and ditch the bronze age myths!!

In regards to the US being founded on xtian principles....check out the Treaty of Tripoli, article XI. No where in the constitution is yahway or any xtian reference made.

zoopa

for the millionth time, Worldnetdaily is a conspiracy site

anyhow, my fave part (i only skimmed) was
"to get to the point"
the point is generally nice to have in the FIRST paragraph

ASLTerp

Thank you, scary christian.

Have you researched to see if this is the truth? It is Worldnet Daily, after all.

allecatEWTN

Looks like people are going to be messed over..... If you don't get the chip, then you can't get health care services and such, but if you get the chip you could be screwing up your soul...... Heck they are already putting identity chips into kids, just in case they get kidnapped. Personally I don't like the idea of someone being able to track me where ever I go.

yaktur

The same mindless fear was spread when they started printing barcodes on wrapped food items in grocery stores.

You don't have to let anyone do any implanting, I don't care what anyone says.

I might also suggest reading a few more books - getting all of the information in your life from just one book which has so many inconsistencies is liable to cause you confusion.

BTW, the fact that you ever involved hatred in your belief system (calling yourself a "a God hating atheist evolution lover for 28.5 years") tells me that all of the senseless hatred you employed has done something to you."Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true." - Martin Luther King Jr.

So it sounds to me that you've simply employed hatred now against anyone who doesn't think the same way you do.

Sad. Do not let fear and superstition rule your mind - fear and superstition are forms of darkness, ignorance, and this is a fine breeding ground for hatred.

God gave you intelligence to ask questions, be curious and seek answers, even in nature and through the tools of knowledge within science. Science is the study of God's creation and of the principles, the mathematical certainties of it all.

Become blind to that - and you invite superstition and ignorance to be your lifelong guides.

elaine30705

Amen Brother,,it,s coming and many will not open their eyes
to even see it,,but we will just keep praying,,and they will always
scoff at God,s people just as they did Jesus,
it,s going to be a sad day when our Savior return,s
and so many will be empty handed.

G

This is true. The N.A.I.S. national animal I.D. system is suposed to go into effect in 09. People will be next. The big time faith preachers will fail the test when the time comes, All people will be here when this happens,regardless of their beleifs. Noah did not leave, Lot and his did not leave. We are no better than the discples ,look how they died. Let them take the chip,it wont last long afterwards.

kielarjohson

It should be like this. Saying that you have proved that a dinosaur turned into a humming bird. If you want to believe this by lining up a few bone fragments in some subjective order and saying that this is proof.