GSizzle.com - Rap & Hip Hop Community

webmasterbeta

GSizzle.com - Rap & Hip Hop CommunityDescription:G Sizzle is a rap and hip hop community and forum. The forum runs on vBulletin and a leased license is included in the sale. A nice design is also included.Our community consists of rap and hip hop discussion forums aswell as a battle arena, which has proved to be the main attraction of our site.G Sizzle has been running for almost 4 months now.Traffic details:How has the site been advertised to date?Me and two other friends from school have promoted it through:Rap battles: We got the whole school into rapping and freestyling and often people would battle in the playground and there would be big crowds. All of this because of GSizzle.com! People would often wonder what the fuss was about and we would tell them to check out the site and that would usually get us some free members.School functions:We recently had a market day where students doing the subject "Commerce" would be allowed to sell a product. One of our admins, you can call her Joey, decided to sell some sort of ice cream and named her store "G Sizzle Snow Cones" with details about our site, and whenever people would buy from her store they would see the website's link.Notes and messages:Often at times, for every class I would go to, I would leave behind pieces of paper and notes saying GSizzle.com. I think that has worked out pretty well.As you can see, the school has mainly been promoted around our school and not really online, but I do get a good amount of traffic from a link on my blog at - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.neilsblog.comGSizzle">http://www.neilsblog.comGSizzle</a><!-- m --> shirt:I got a t-shirt designed by CafePress, which cost me around $40, and I've worn it while going out a few times and it had a few people looking I can give a photo of the shirt if needed.Origin of members:The MAJORITY of our members are students from our school while other members have been invited, and around 10 members have been paid to join.Revenue:This site does not make money. I haven't tried putting Google Ads to make money, but maybe the new owner can try and see what they get.Page Rank:We have a page rank of 0. I haven't really advertised this site on other forums and sites, the traffic mainly comes from type-in's and a link from my blog and other sites. It might also be the splash page that's causing the page rank of 0 and the small amount of pages indexed, I'm not sure, but at least the site itself is indexed in Google.I'm sure if you remove the splash page and just make it so that the visitors go to the forum straight away, that would help with SEO. I'm not sure why I haven't removed the splash page yet, I guess I like it.Pricing:price: $550.00The price above is a BUY IT NOW price. This is NOT an auction, but I am highly open to offers.