Google Drive API: Change ownership on file not working (only writer/reader works)

can717

I'm trying to changing a file to another user an make the new user the owner of an file does not work.I first of did a Permissions insert and added the newuser as writer, that was no problem. But I didn't work by adding the user as "owner" directly. Then I tried to use the Permission: list and saw the newuser as writer. Got that id of user and tried to use Permisson Update, and use the "transferOwnership" to the newuser.But that don't work either, I always get the 500 Internal Server error.Could this be anything that the newuser does not belong to the same email-domain that I as a owner of the file use?It that is the reason, how do I then change the ownership to an external domain?\[code\]Content-Type: application/jsonAuthorization: Bearer ya29.AHES6ZRkl82BYjpuX-JavaScript-User-Agent: Google APIs Explorer{"role": "owner","type": "user","value": "[email protected]"}\[/code\]This gives an error:\[code\]500 Internal Server Error- Show headers -{"error": {"errors": [{"domain": "global","reason": "internalError","message": "Internal Error"}],"code": 500,"message": "Internal Error"}}\[/code\]It is possible to give the