Google Adsense ads

THE_MAD2

I have a couple of questions regarding Google Adsense1. Any tips on how to increase traffic on my website so that i can earn more revenue from Adsense?2. The Google ads on my website are not related to the topic or content of my website.. Why is that?3. How do i get my website listed in Search Engines and how do i make them appear in the first few pages of the search rather then on the back ? I've got my site listed in Google but in msn when i type site:manutdpk.com the site does appear in the result but when i type any search like for example "football site:manutdpk.com" i get no results.. And on yahoo im not able to get my website listed at all.Thanks in advance Lot of questions all together:) Take it one by one and learn stuffs on them. First thing is you gotta do on-page and off-page SEO to get better ranking on search engines. That involves building links.AdSense bots takes some time to figure the content type. Lot of times its not related.1. you need more content on your website2. more words (description) in page titles 3. keywords and tags for pages4. use "alt" tag with images Related Google ads will appear in a day or two.you need to hire seo company to do some rankings on your siteor you can create backlinks your self by visiting other websitesexample blogs, forums, social networking sites, groups and networksTry to increase the weight of your site by increasing your traffic and rank. I think such happen when your site content is about multiple themes. like one pages is about health and other is about engineeringHi,To earn by adsense you need to do traffics promotional work like forum posting, SBM, social networking, blogging etc.If you ads are not related to your site content that means you ads placement is not good or your site has less content. Try to put your adsense code in side of your contents.Thanks Use the 250 x 250 ads and put three of them right in the near top and centre of your screen so users will see them straight away!#2 - In your Adsense account you can select the part of the page you wish Google to relate your ads to. Maybe there is some irrelevant information on your site that Google is getting confused about. Also, you can select advertisers that you don't want to be placed on your site, which can help you cut out some of the irrelevant ads.You need ads related content and put alt tags in images so high CPA ads showsOne of the solution may be first spend on Adwords to gain traffic then earn back from Adsense.This is similar like first setup an office/shop (spending) and then build customer base (earnings)It doesn't mean you can't get traffic without spending money but this is the one of the many ways to cut of the time.