Fully Managed Windows Server

webmasterbeta

Hi,

I am looking to get a fully managed Windows server in the USA. I currently use HTTPME for my Unix machine so I am used to good service :)

I have a flash application that could turn out to be a bit resource hungry so I need a top line company that can support me if things go wrong.

I also need a company that will install the required software to run my app and will hand hold until everything is stable.

A company that will make sure the server is secure and will keep it secure.

Budget wise I am looking to spend $300-$500 per month.

What companies should I be considering for this? Who are the tried and tested players in the Windows market?

SimonHi:I'd recommend:handynetworkMaximumASP RackspaceHi,

I believe you can also get managed Windows server from HTTPme, just ask them.

I can recommend both handynetworks.com and cartikahosting.com as well for (fully) managed Windows servers.

Regards,I agree with Apolo, Cartika Hosting is very nice. I would also recommend Servers First (serversfirst.com) from Alentus, I've heard very good things about them, and would be sure you would get great service. Like Apolo said, it might just be easier to ask HTTPme for a managed server, you wouldn't have to move all of your files - huge time saver. Have a technician move your backup 100 feet, or manually upload everything up to 3000 miles away - well, your choice!I had no idea HTTPME do managed Windows servers. I have nothing to move as it is a new application :)

I will ask HTTPME.

SimonAnother vote for Handy Networks (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://handynetworks.com">http://handynetworks.com</a><!-- m -->). We have all of our linux servers collocated their and couldn't be happier with the support, data center, and network.How much traffic do you need?Is location germany also ok?SimonMc,What control panel are you wanting? Also, we have a client looking for some logo work. Can you PM some links to your recent works?