Full Webhosting Site FOR SALE!

webmasterbeta

Hey there PHT,
I recently decided to start up my own webhosting company, but a few days ago decided that im too inexpierenced in this industry and its just a waste of my money and time to continue.

There is no set price for this to sell but please take into account that EVERYTHING is fully done. There are over 12 pages coded with information on them, which is temporary, you can put your own information on the site.

SPECIAL:
The site currently contains an order form full intregated via iHost software. It is fully intregated, you can see i by making a test order, i am currently getting this software for free via hostingdepartment so i don't think that i can transfer it unless you take over my account at hostingdepartment, i will purchase a lincense and install iHost for the winner if they decide to move host.

I have also shown what the support center could look like! A license will have to be purchased and the script installed, i can do this for you included in the price.

Domain name, the catchy domain hostrush.co.uk WILL be included in this sale, unless the buyer does not want it. The name of the site can be changed for free, and other small modifications can be made.

There is also 1 customer which will be included in the sale. He currently pays $10 a month for 400MB space and 20GB bandwidth, however he has not started developing his site, he is ok with the move, and will sign up on the new website (i have refunded his money).

I am not looking for a lot for this, and i understand i won't get 100's of dollars for it and i will look hard at all offers here. I will deffinetly sell the site here as i really don't want to start up in the industry, there are already so many sites who have ambition for their sites which i just don't have.

Thanks for reading PHT, hopefully ill get some bids! You can preview the site at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hostrush.co.uk">http://www.hostrush.co.uk</a><!-- m --> . Please PM me offers and questions, or if you would like to speak via MSN or email, please PM me aswell and i will send you contact details.

Cheers,
Isssam