Frontpage

liunx

I've heard all sorts of stories.. but is Frontpage a program not to be used for sites?<!--content-->I have used FrontPage in the past. I'd agree that it is a good lower/middle-end package. I currently use Dreamweaver and am extremely happy with that. Dreamweaver has good support for JavaScript and PHP, which is quite nice. :)<!--content-->I have used Frontpage. It is a good editing program. If you are looking for advanced stuff and a personal touch, you should do your page by hand.<!--content-->thanks alot guys<br />
nice advice :)<!--content-->I am using FrontPage to design my site...actually it is the first time I am seriously using it.<br />
<br />
It DOES have some features DreamWeaver doesn't have but I also find FrontPage clumsy to use..and you have to go through all sorts of unnecessay menus to accomplish something simple like changing the colors of a table.<br />
<br />
I still do not understand it too well...especially on whether you need to create root folders and if it needs to be uploaded differently than DreamWeaver sites...<br />
<br />
It's a okay program but I kinda like DreamWeaver better.<br />
But that's just my opinion.<!--content-->