Free Host Competition!FOR LIFE!

ryan08

Hi im Ryan Owner Of ScapeMasters ||Gaming || Warez || Scripts || Anything you can think of! and i am looking for ways to advertise my forums and get more members to help my community grow.

All i need is for you guys to refer as many people as possible and the top 5 referees Will get hosting free forever and from my Re-Seller hosting Unlimited everything except BW that will be about 100GB month so its not bad.

One rule i have is dont Bring people just to get your referals up and then they leave after 5 days of this competition opening i will be holding a Thread Which tells me who Has refered who and how many of your referees are still active on my forum.

I do have VbExperience so i no who is active and who is not.

So just Get refering and Start posting all your warez your gaming guides everything you can think of but do not spam.

Thanks Ryan
(Master)
Link to Site!
ScapeMasters.Com ||Gaming || Warez || Scripts || Anything you can think of!

Daiymo

Can't we just do this the easy way and see whoever has the highest post counts that majority lead to content that would be contributed to the forum..? I mean that would benefit your forum more than referred - so you can have a basic startup forum.

ryan08

Well i suppose but i would still like lots of members!

But yes top 5 posters say after 1 week will get the free hosting good luck!

Daiymo

But members are nothing if they don't do crap..
Trust me I know - I used to run a free hosted forum that had over 500 members, only 20 of which were active =.="
Anyways, do I get a free domain for being top?
Also - tell me all the plans as well x3
And... Add me via MSN: [email protected]

ryan08

No sorry no free domain

and the plan is one and one only which i stated above

This is just to boost my forum.

ryan08

no its no trick and yes i want more posts i wouldnt be doing this would i but only one person has joined so what am i suppost todo as soon as people join and start posting then It will be ok the winner gets hosting ....

[email protected] if you want to chat MSN wise