FireWallScript

Cyber-boy

I just find this script on the net and i see does u can protect you forums and so here is it..
FireWallScript Installation
(copy) 2008
Board Message

FireWall Script has an installer included with the package to facilitate installation. These simple steps will install FireWall Script to your site.

1) Upload all of the files to a new folder on your site. If you already have a folder with the ioncube loaders in your home directory, or if ioncube is installed in php.ini, you do not need to upload the ioncube folder.

2) CHMOD the fsAdmin/data/ directory and all files in it 0777. CHMOD the fsAdmin/captcha/ directory 0777 as well.

3) Visit http://(yourdomain.com)/(path_to_files)/install and follow the onscreen instructions.

4) Delete the installer afterwards! Don't skip this step.

5) Login to your admin area and configure FWS to your liking or import rule packs.

Now, there is one more step you must take to add FWS protection to pages of your site. You can use a .htaccess file to specify auto_prepend_file if you are using Apache, or you can modify one or more PHP file manually to add FWS protection.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are modifying your PHP file(s) to add FWS, you would want to find a file that is loaded near the beginning of every page load. At the top of the file after

<?php

you would add

require_once( "/path/to/firewallscript/firewall.php" );

Replace the path in the code block above with the actual path to firewall.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are using the .htaccess file method, add or edit a .htaccess file in your web directory (or any subfolder - FWS will then protect any files in the folder this .htaccess is added and below) with the following in it

CODE
php_value auto_prepend_file /path/to/firewallscript/firewall.php

Replace the path in the code block above with the actual path to firewall.php

Note: We've attached a copy of the .htaccess file with the above code in it - you can download this attachment and modify it, instead of creating a new file if you wish.
For more info visit
Firewall Script

toniboni88

thanks, that's a good thing to have it published.
You may keep this topic updated on the latest versions of this script?
thanks

Grinderhand

Near as I can tell, this post and the previous one are identical. File sizes are exactly the same to the byte. Only difference is someone stuck a 7+Mb MP3 file in the archive.

I'm not going to be the guinea pig. I'll let someone else test it.

DON

they probably stuck the mp3 so the file size would be larger and people downloading it off RS would get him free points....