Find Free Domains IS FOR SALE!!

wxdqz

Well Im willing to let this Site go Since I do not have the Income right now to keep pulling it off.. and Adsense was doing good.. it has its Ups and downs.. but I still do not Have the Money to Pay for it to keep it up..

The Main Page Has a Decent amount of Blog Updates and news.. And Links that Expire within a Few weeks or so..

The Forums are Pretty active and Have people who are coming back trying to get more domains.

The Site has Made Almost $15-20 within the Past 3 weeks.
The Site is getting on Average about 100-125 Uniques and Day.
It is predicted to be a PR3 next PR Update (Pot Positive)
The Site has Gotten many Donations from Fellow Domainers!!!

I cannot really Show Stats Besides What i show you because my host Does not have AwStats or any of that stuff..

This is the Entire package:

Main Site
Forum DB
Donated Domains ( over 20 )
Custom Made Banner ( Spotted on Over 5 Sites )

I Do not have the Money to keep the site going so Im just trying to sell the site. I Did not ditch the members with nothing so dont worry im not doing that.. I gave away almost $20-$30 In my own Money for free domains..

And now i am just hoping to sell it to a Good end user who Might be willing to pick up where I Started.

Im Open to any Offers... Nothing to low Please.

If you need to Contact me:

MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->