FileBux - File Hosting Website

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I am selling my website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.filebux.com">http://www.filebux.com</a><!-- m -->. I spent hundreds of pounds (sterling) creating this website, advertising it, buying backlinks for it etc. I now have a better product i want to develop, and need money for it. Therefore i am willing to lose money on this website.

I am selling it for only:

Starting Bid: $250
BIN: $make an offer

The website currently makes no money, however, i have not tried to moneterise the site, i was planning on making it more popular first, then moneterising it.

The script is fully unique and custom made, from scratch, by WildHoney (Adam) and his partner Karl. They did a great job, and i strongly reccomend the pair of them :).

Here are the basics of the site:
* Visitors can upload images without registering (please note there is currently a problem with the dedicated server, so it is showing an error when you upload an image, however, this can be fixed with a hosting account move)
* Users have to register to upload files, and to use the management system (please register for a test account to view all the features of the user cPanel)
* Users randomly generate points for uploading files. Larger files are more likely to gain points, than smaller files. This feature was integrated to stop users just uploading images to gain points. User points are displayed on a My Points page in their cPanel.
* The user with the largest number of points gains a prize at the end of the month (you can choose this). I also got a raffle system developed for the rest of the users. After users gain a certain amount of points, they are entered into a raffle system. At the end of each month, you can pick a winner, and give out more prizes.
* Your Profile page, you (a user) can view your profile. It displays; the last 5 files uploaded, your details associated with the account and your reffer link!
* Refferer, for each user another user reccomends, and gets signed up, they receive 2 points, without uploading anything.
* Admin features. Currently the admin has to edit a config file to edit the main details of the website, such as file size allowed etc. However, there is an admin pannel, where the admin can, reset points (meant for the end of each month and the start of the new competitions). The admin is also able to view the history of users, view user points, delete their files, etc.

Traffic? currently has an average of 83 unique visitors per day. 1 week ago, there was over 200 uniques/day for around a week, but this has slowed and is now anywhere between 50-100 uniques/day.

PR, the website is currently PR2, expected PR5. Check the website in google, yahoo and MSN. It ranks very well for keywords such as:

myspace image hosting
quick image uploader for myspace
free file uploader
paid to upload

Starting Bid: $250
BIN: $650