FeedBack

shacks

I would like to know what you guys think of this site YouWatchThis- Homepage

I am trying to also find a good theme and its not working very well, cause trying to match the site. Its basically a news site for short on various topics.

blackknights

Just took a quick look and the first thing that I noticed is your vBadvanced page has 10 story's/articles on it in full length and for a user coming in that in my personal opinion is giving to much away, right away. Portal pages of any sort are to be brief but interesting enough for the user to wish to traverse further into your area of the net. You basically want snippets of what you have to offer.
As far as skins go check the following skin and site out has a lot of free skins and the are quality skins, with out knowing you end objective as far as look and design goes this is just a though of skin.
Code:
[url=http://www.forum-lance.com/index.php?styleid=67]Forum-Lance -Largest collections of free vB skins on net...[/url]
Great start tweak the look and should work well.

Last but not least I suggest the you expand your site rules a lot of site's end up having difficult members eventually, although if you have a preset of rules your site staff and members know that are in place they can be enforced by the staff with out having to second guess what you would do, and this also lets your members know where the site stands on issues that relate to daily use