Fasthosts Support is Driving Me Nuts! Fasthosts Problems

liunx

So those with Fasthosts accounts will know of the security breach and their request to change passwords. But get this....<br /><br />I need to login to change some domain details and change the password as they requested in an email. So I went to login as usual. <b>BUT....</b><br />I cannot login as it rejects me (maybe I forgot my pass or they changed it already), so I went to use the forget password feature. <b>BUT.....</b><br />The forgot password feature is switch off and says to contact support. So I went to fill in their support form. <b>BUT...</b><br />You must login to use the support form! So I went to email them instead. <b>BUT....</b><br />You have to know your PIN and account number for them to receive the email which I dont because I cant login! So I went to call them. <b>BUT....</b><br />They put at number <b>54</b> in the queue!!!<br /><br />So I emailed Sales.<br /><br />Anyone else having a hard time getting hold of Fasthosts? Its like they've put a wall up between them and their clients since the security breach.<!--content-->
Fortunately I don't have to contact them but I feel for you. Are you going to join the people jumping ship?<!--content-->
Looks like I am yes.... it wasn't so bad as at least things were working. But today style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /><br /><br />Bear in mind the Rackspace hosting is over 2/3 of our ?00 monthly hosting spend, and yet caters for almost all of our critical stuff, it's little wonder that we go grey and bald a LOT slower than other people we know who are spending 1/10 style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /><br />www.nublue.co.uk<!--content-->