Executing jar files in c++ program

ilovehdMoviefan

I am developing a CAD software in which for my graphics part i am using opnegl & the kernel is being developed in c++.For the window interface i was adviced to use QT, but since my software is for commercial use i do not want to use QT, but rather use Java.I have seen on some tutorials on youtube, that the quality of customization of windows is very good in Java.My problem is, can i use jar exe in my c++ program (since my kernel is in C++ & the kernel controls the program)?If yes it would be helpful to me if anybody can provide some simple example or some site.If no what is the other option?I require the windows interface mainly for letting the user select the operations he wants to perform (create point, line, circle, etc), by providing some small icons on which the user can click.I also require the windows interface for pop-up window to show warnings, errors, take input arguments, etc.

losentemassy

Programming language is very useful in each and every field. C++ is a one type of statically typed, multi-paradigm programming language. Its variety of hardware and operating system platforms.