Easyservermanagement.com? anyone using them?

wxdqz

Is easyservermanagement.com still alive and kicking? Anyone using them for server management thesedays?I use ezsm for a 3 years. They are reliable very reactive (tickets answer in less than 1 hour usually) and helpfull.They do work on security (firewall) as well as help on backup, ssh command ....But the price is quite high (100 $/month for full survey) , so for my case (I am not a professional) with only one server for two site it's quite too much.Yes, EZSM is still kicking. I used to work for them around 2.5 years until i moved on to a diffrent career, got out of the computer industry.contact Nighthawk over there, he's one of the managers and he will beable to assist you with any questions you might have.also 100$ a month is NOT expensive.C'mon guys! Just give some advice about the company what the OP is asking, rather than bashing other management companies. :)If you are not satisfied with the company mentioned above, its not the thread talking about it. Steven has been in this field for a long time and he really knows his stuff. So I think there is no need to teach him business. ;)Greetings sallyanne:

We've referred business to Easyservermanagement.com for cpanel work (our specialty is H-Sphere); to date, we've only heard good things about Easyservermanagement.com

Thank you.