DVC - StyleX

DEViANT

DVC - StyleX
Another great release by Team DEViANT

Info:
Yes, its finally here. Allot of people asked me to release our default skin, but I just didn't want to make it public. It was my very first skin after all, so its special to me. I finally gave in to the requests to release a similar public skin , so here you guys go. Its darker than the first skin, but I think it flows even better.

Included files:
2 X PSD's (header, button)
All custom fonts used
1 X XML
readme.txt

Install Instructions:
Upload 'dvc-stylex' to your forum/images/ directory
Import the XML via AdminCP=> Style Manager => Download/Upload Styles
Done!

Bonus:
vBulletin license notice has been removed.

Credits:

Skin designed and developed by DEViANT
Skin released by Team DEViANT

Final notes:
Even though this is 'the scene' , I would apreciate it if you would refrain from removing any copyright notices which belongs to Team DEViANT

Demo:
DEViANT CoderZ - Powered by vBulletin

Download Is attached, and the archive password is 'deviantcoderz.info'

hadster

may i ask how do you get the portal.php do you have to make your own because ive been searching and can never find one :(

(correction think ive found it. thanks anyways :) )

DEViANT

skrazydogz said:
but i find it boring :D I prefere a web 2.0 skin ;)

wow, dejavu. if you dont like it, you dont need to reply to the same post on two sites. I dont realy care if you dont like it, or find it boring. Taste differs, and coincedentally I find web 2.0 to be a noobish style.

DEViANT

Ive never used anything you posted nor asked for anything from you. So I honestly dont give a fuck if you do or do not post stuff from vb.org here. I have my own vB.org license so why the fuck would I ask you for anything?

xenoth

DEViANT said:
Taste differs, and coincedentally I find web 2.0 to be a noobish style.

exactly.

Great Skin man, has a really nice feel to it and im loving the navigation at top right.

Smeker

Dude, don't mind this kid. It's a neat style and i'd be interested to know if you can upgrade it to 3.7?

If not, i'll do it myself, with a chance that it won't look as good.

DEViANT

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I will not be upgrading this style to v3.7, but I've been told that it already works on 3.7. If it doesnt, then I still wont be able to upgrade it, due to lack of time.

Hoxxy

Hi welcome, I'm a developer @ DVC and believe I can speak on DEViANT's behalf, the style DVC//v3 will not be up for release in the near future if at all!