Drupal warnings for MySQL?

RyanM

I am trying to install Drupal with a MySQL (4.1) database. When I enter in the information in the Drupal setup when it asks for MySQL info I get a page with the following warnings<br />
<br />
Warning fopen(./sites/default/default.settings.php) failed to open stream No such file or directory in /xxxx/xxxx/x/x/x/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx/includes/install.inc on line 187<br />
<br />
Warning Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxxx/xxxx/x/x/x/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx/includes/install.inc187) in /xxxx/xxxx/x/x/x/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx/includes/install.inc on line 617<br />
<br />
Warning Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxxx/xxxx/x/x/x/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx/includes/install.inc187) in /xxxx/xxxx/x/x/x/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx/includes/install.inc on line 618<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I would appreciate any help. I'm relatively new to this type of stuff. Thank you.<br />
I'm using Drupal 6. )<br />

shibs

Confirm that this file ("yourDrupalFolder /sites/default/default.settings.php") exist and its permission set to 777 .
You can enter database configuration directly by modifying this file. Other warnings are related to this.

Check out this link too..
http//drupal.org/node/284063