does green tea really help lose weight?

Kaylen

i keep seeing all these ads about green tea that helps you lose weight<br />
is it really true?<br />
i saw an ad for Ultra Green Tea Lean, does that really work?<br />
or it all the green tea adds a scam?<br />
if green tea really does help, where can i buy a good kind.. not online?<br />

epic_laydown

i always tell people it's a good complement to an already healthy diet. If you still eat junk food, fast food, and desserts, drinking all the green tea in china wont' help you. But if you eat lots of salads, lean proteins and green tea, it will help you.

RohitC

Heres a good article describing how Green Tea is helpful in weight loss. http//home-gyms-fitness.com/2007/10/29/losing-weight-the-green-tea-way/

CredicJ

Yes it really works if you use the right product, like Ultra Lean Tea.
http//www.betterbodyjournal.com/weight-loss-and-fitness-products/ultra-lean-green-tea-for-losing-weight

dashad0w

Green Tea is a product that has been growing in popularity for a couple years now. Typical of ancient herbs from the Chinese culture, Green Tea is loaded with healthy nutrients like antioxidants that will give you energy, assist with weight loss, and fight a number of diseases.

Now we have an even better product called Enhanced Green Tea. Just 1 serving of Enhanced Green Tea contains as much nutrients as 1 gallon of brewed green tea.

Studies suggest that green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat. One study confirmed that the combination of green tea and caffeine improved weight loss and maintenance in overweight and moderately obese individuals. Some researchers speculate that substances in green tea known as polyphenols, specifically the catechins, are responsible for the herb's fat-burning effect.

The benefits of green tea are numerous. In fact, if you were to go to PubMed.com and do a search for green tea, you'd find over 2,000 studies performed on green tea and its components (eg, EGCG, theanine, vitamin E, etc...).

Possible benefits are being investigated for weight loss, cancer prevention, antioxidant activity, cognitive enhancement, general good health and well being... and the list goes on and on.

You can order a free trial of Enhanced Green Tea from the source link below. So far all I've heard is that the Enhanced Green Tea supplement is helping people to feel great. I haven't heard much about the Ultra Green Tea you mentioned, but Enhanced Green Tea gets great reviews. Best of luck to you!

RobertJ

You really have to order the Ultra Green Tea online.. I know 'cause my friends and I actually tried looking all around in stores. We finally called them and they said you had to order online. ( Anyway, I ordered a free sample from http//myultragreentea.com and it has been awesome so far. I am really impressed with it. My energy and metabolism have gone through the roof and I am finally losing weight!

dollaranderson

Off course, Green tea is really helps in weight program.Green tea is a good to reduce our mental stress and depression.Its maintain blood pressure level and very useful to reduce the rick of heart attack.