Does anyone really know anything about Joe Biden?

Let me fill you in. He was born and raised in Scranton New Jersey by poor parent's. He wasn't raised in poverty, but didn't have much growing up. <br />
<br />
He was married in his 20's and had a wife couple children he adored. He moved to Delaware and decided to run for Senator. When he won he was only 29. Shortly after he became Senator, his wife and children were killed in a car accident. How heartbreaking could that have been for a young man, just beginning a promising career in politics at the age of 30, or 31. Yet he persevered, dealt with his grief and continued to serve his country in the Senate.<br />
<br />
Several years later, he remarried and started a new family. It had to be very difficult for him. One lifetime taken away from him and to choose to start another lifetime. Other than having stuck his foot in his mouth a few times, he has been nothing but hard working and extremely admirable. <br />
<br />
He now heads the foreign relations committee, has been good friends Mccain for many years (I wonder how long that will last) and is loved and respected by politicians form both parties. <br />
<br />
He is hardly wealthy and has a net worth of a few thousands dollars. He has a nice house in Delaware, but takes the train to Washington every day, as he knows to buy a place in Washington is way above his means. He appeals to middle and lower class Americans because he has been there and knows what they are going through. He is a tremendous compliment to Obama, speaks his mind, isn't afraid to stand for what he believes and is truly the best candidate Obama could have picked as VP. <br />
<br />
The smear ads Mr. no negative campaigning McCain had promised shows an early Democratic debate where Biden says Obama is not ready to be President. Mccain has run 2 smear ads, of the same nature from the same debate over a year and half ago. If you were to ask Biden today, I think his answer would be yes, Obama is now ready to be President. Much has happened in a year and a half and if Biden had any doubts he wouln't have accepted the VP candidacy. <br />
<br />
There's much more, but these are the basics. He may be older than Obama, but is a very young 65 and has more years of experience in the Senate than McCain, is calm, rational and as much as one can be as far as being down to Earth. They are the perfect ticket and when they win, Americans will finally get their country back from the grips of the Republicans, who have done as much damage to this country than any other administration in history. <br />
To Jake G So?<br />

TruthSeeker

This may surprise you, but some of us actually know all about Biden. He alot of good qualities, but carries a fair amount of baggage the Republicans will easily capitalize on.

JakeG

he thinks Barack Obama speaks well and is clean for a Black man, he says you have to speak Hindu in Delware when you go to a Dunkin Donuts

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mgTMjtWMv0

mwenz24

Experience in the senate is not a good thing. Biden is exactly what is wrong with the country. He is a career politician. Being a senator of congressman is meant to be a kind of community service not a lifelong career. Politicians like Biden, Kennedy, and yes McCain who spend their entire carrers in government are bad for the country. Their goal is always to be re-elected, and therfore they pander to special interests, and refuse to admit when their legislation is a failure, leaving average American stuck with bad counterproductive government. We need term limits for congress and the senate now! That would bring real change.

zeezee

What I like is , "That he,Biden speaks his mind}, yet I only wished it were the other way around, still you have to admit Obama is not ready to be a President,Joe biden should have been elected- Yet, the voting isn't here yet, and much can change- It still hasn't made me change my mind as far as voting,as neither one, McCain or Obama should be President-