Do you collect anything of interest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosicky, Oct 11, 2012.

1. rosicky

rosicky New Member

Yes i have a habit of collection of things..I always use to collect different types of coins..I have a vast collection of coins..

2. DonnyBrook

DonnyBrook New Member

I have been collecting sea shells as a hobby since my childhood, now I have different colors and shape shells in my fish tank. After join to my brother’s office I couldn’t follow that hobby again.

3. RawTeam

RawTeam New Member

I collect model cars, cigarette lighter and scrap cards.

4. HeavyShower

HeavyShower New Member

:cool:Yes of course. I am collecting stamps and old coins. I do this activity since my childhood. I have some of large collection now.

5. FishEyes

FishEyes New Member

I gather colourful sea shells and used to make decorations for flower vases.

6. TinaVagas

TinaVagas New Member

I collect Body builder images (only Black men) I don’t know whether this may sounds weird to others but it really keeps me interesting.

7. HalyBegona

HalyBegona New Member

Yes. I like to collect stamps and greeting cards. Actually it is my one of hobbies. I have 2000 stamps and 1500 cards in now. Actually that is enjoy working for spend our free time in useful.

8. areya

areya New Member

i love to collect accesories

9. Pixcel

Pixcel New Member

Yes I am collecting old coins and feathers

10. MillokSerry

MillokSerry New Member

I’m collecting greeting cards and stamps. My friends also help me to find these things.

11. GleerryHelena

GleerryHelena New Member

I’m collection old coins and sea shells. It is an interesting hobby. Now I have a huge collection of these things.

12. FillaHikiz

FillaHikiz New Member

Yes. I like to collect old song. I have a huge collection.

13. DumblingHambling

DumblingHambling New Member

Yes. I'm collecting old stamps. Now I have more than 15 000 stamps.My friends and relations also help me for do it.

14. DumblingHambling

DumblingHambling New Member

Yes. I'm collecting old stamps. Now I have more than 15 000 stamps.My friends and relations also help me for do it.

15. JilkaJohn

JilkaJohn New Member

Yes of course. I'm interested to collect teddy bears.

16. candice067

candice067 New Member

i have habit of dancing

17. AlmaJacobs

AlmaJacobs New Member

Yes. I collect old coins and stamps. It is really enjoyable activity. My mother and friends are helping me to do that as well.

18. maddymoz

maddymoz New Member

cigarette lighter and scrap cards

19. SadLife

SadLife New Member

I'm collecting toys. Especially bears. Now I have a huge toy collection. It's really interesting.

20. LatinaZac

LatinaZac New Member

I have a collection of movie tickets, I just thought of collecting these stuff after watching the AVATAR 3D. Therefore I have been collecting since 2009.