Do you collect anything of interest?

rosicky

Yes i have a habit of collection of things..I always use to collect different types of coins..I have a vast collection of coins..

DonnyBrook

I have been collecting sea shells as a hobby since my childhood, now I have different colors and shape shells in my fish tank. After join to my brother’s office I couldn’t follow that hobby again.

HeavyShower

:cool:Yes of course. I am collecting stamps and old coins. I do this activity since my childhood. I have some of large collection now.

TinaVagas

I collect Body builder images (only Black men) I don’t know whether this may sounds weird to others but it really keeps me interesting.

HalyBegona

Yes. I like to collect stamps and greeting cards. Actually it is my one of hobbies. I have 2000 stamps and 1500 cards in now. Actually that is enjoy working for spend our free time in useful.

AlmaJacobs

Yes. I collect old coins and stamps. It is really enjoyable activity. My mother and friends are helping me to do that as well.

LatinaZac

I have a collection of movie tickets, I just thought of collecting these stuff after watching the AVATAR 3D. Therefore I have been collecting since 2009.