disappointed with Rack911.com

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hi,i have emailed rack911.com about 10 days ago with a transaction request to secure my box, and sent them the money via western union.i have submitted a ticket, upating them with the payment details and attached a western union slip... but somehow that ticket gets lost... dont ask me how, but i do have the ticket creation email still with me...so i send them an identical ticket again, this time it sticks, but no replys and it has been 3 days since the creation of that ticket...does anybody know of a phone number so i can reach them??Why you sent them money via Western Union? As I know they only accept payment after you feel happy with their work!and the rack911 boss is here on the boards... search for rack911 and you should be able to find him. His name is Steven if I remember well.Why you sent them money via Western Union? As I know they only accept payment after you feel happy with their work!i did not know that... but ain't i going to pay anyway? so whats the point to delay the payment.im sure i will be happy, once someone takes a look at the ticket system and does the work paid for.and the rack911 boss is here on the boards... search for rack911 and you should be able to find him. His name is Steven if I remember well. thanks, it took me a while to find him, his SN is "Steven", and i have sent him a private message.i appreciate your help... and i hope i get a response....waiting :blush:I will see what is going on with this, I was going to do the plan but Kevin said he was doing it. I will have to see what happened and why he didn't finsh it.OK, I have a little more info on this. It seems that one of the tickets TZN-351123, is not in our system. You first contacted us on 10/2/06, we had a few exchanges up till 10/4/06 and then we didnt hear back from you. You then post on 10/11/06 saying that a payment was sent. We have been unable to verify that payment and still cant today. Please check with Western Union on your end and get us a valid MTCN # so that we can get this all taken care of for you. Please let us know.Steven,
first of all thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I appreciate it.

Chris Mazza,
I appreciate your quick response to this matter. I have attached a full scanned copy of the Western Union payment slip to you in ticket BLD-521518 and I had written the MTCN # clearly on the top section of that scanned paper for easy reading. it is attached to my support ticket BLD-521518 titled WU.gif

about my delay in sending the payment, that is how it is with western union or any money transfer establishment in the Arab world after September 11th. So i have no control of how fast Western Union authorizes that money transfer over to you, but I would appreciate a statement that you recognize that I have sent you transfer details, but all I received was delay until this thread was opened in WHT.

as for the lost ticket, this is its information:
Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: TZN-351123
Subject: payment made through western union
Department: Pending Payment
Priority: Urgent

You can check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://support.rack911.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=1347">https://support.rack911.com/index.php?_ ... ketid=1347</a><!-- m -->
Email: ********
Password: ********

Please do let us know if we can assist you any further,

Rack911
i dont know what else you want me to do to give you access to those funds from western union, as the transfer image has the name and contact information of:
Steven Ciaburri
<<removed by mod>>

at any rate, i do not wish to say anything negative about <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rack911.com">www.rack911.com</a><!-- w -->, instead i wanted someone to reply to me with an update on my order status. let me know if there is anything else I can do from my end to speed this process up, if needed. much appreciated indeed.I just wanted to update this thread and say that we are still unable to verify this payment with the details provided. Western Union says that they dont have any record of this transaction. To the best of my knowledge, the op has made no attempt to verify the payment with Western Union. Also, the work has been completed.Cheap trick by talking bad about rack911 in order to get free service ?

Hmm...Cheap trick by talking bad about rack911 in order to get free service ?

Hmm...

Seems like it.Well hopefully we will all learn in the future of how to handle a situation like this.probably the best thing was not to do the work until being paid
Steve is a nice guy & I can see how this happened -- OP probably already ran for the hillsI just wanted to update this thread and say that we are still unable to verify this payment with the details provided. Western Union says that they dont have any record of this transaction. To the best of my knowledge, the op has made no attempt to verify the payment with Western Union. Also, the work has been completed.Mr. Chris,I appreciate your update, which I received previously through PM and through your ticket system... and now here in WHT. At any rate, I had travelled for two days and just returned today, and I will personally check the status of the payment with the Western Union branch which initiated the transfer TOMORROW. :agree:but in reply to what the other WHT members are saying here (steven-v, adam, Matt.G, and EuroVPS/Director) would you be kind enough to let them know whether the ROOT password was changed on the server since you stated that you finished the work, or not?If I was a fraud, I would of changed the server root password and went on with my life, wouldn't I? So, kindly do let them know that I have not changed the password in good faith until you receive your payment as promised... I am not a cheap person, nor do I ask for services that I didn't pay for because I DID PAY FOR IT.I await your confirmation on my claim to clarify my stand to these people who like to jump to conclusions. and I sincerely appreciate you doing the job even when the payment was not cleared to you by WU.I read this thread earlier and I have to admit that I had little confidence that you didn't just obtain free service and run. I certainly hope this turns out well but I don't believe you would have posted in response if you didnt genuinly try to pay this.

How long do payments normally take and is there no other way to make payments?

P.S. Are you from a restricted to trade with the US country or something?Mr. Chris,CC: Mr. Steven,I went to WU and varified the transfer on their system... so you will need to get manual access to it by visiting your nearest WU branch... and I believe that you will be able to varify that the payment was sent on Oct 08, 2006 once they give you that money, wouldn't you?They also provided me with access information to that transfer, they said that the transfer information was accessed via the internet on the following dates:10/11 (4 times)10/13 (2 times)10/14 (3 times)10/18 (4 times)10/19 (2 times)when i stated my problem (and yours) of not being able to varify this transfer via the internet, they couldn't help me as they are not aware of how that system deals with transaction originating from the Arab world, but they were able to varify the transaction through their WU network system.I dont know what else to do or to say...If you want that money, then kindly go to western union. if you decide that going there is too much of a hasstle and you do not wish to proceed with retrieving it, then I will be more than happy to give you permission to UNDO the work you have done for me, and I will search for another company to do it.Please let me know how you want to proceed.Moneybookers solves allI read this thread earlier and I have to admit that I had little confidence that you didn't just obtain free service and run. I certainly hope this turns out well but I don't believe you would have posted in response if you didnt genuinly try to pay this. How long do payments normally take and is there no other way to make payments?P.S. Are you from a restricted to trade with the US country or something?Yes, I am from Yemen... which is under a lot of restrictions when it comes to money transfers due to Al-Qaeda cells that are in my country.How long is a question that i can not answer as it varies from time to time.Please continue this in the helpdesk, wht is not our support desk. We have asked you in the helpdesk to continue.Please continue this in the helpdesk, wht is not our support desk. We have asked you in the helpdesk to continue.

Good idea. LiquidQuest, have you been able to continue the discussion via the Rack911 helpdesk?

LoisI would love to hear more on this and the conclusion once and if there is one.I would love to hear more on this and the conclusion once and if there is one.

Feel boring ? Here is some soap operas on TV...Please continue this in the helpdesk, wht is not our support desk. We have asked you in the helpdesk to continue.i dont mind that at all, but all i did was reply to Chris, as he's the one who chose to continue this thread on WHT.thanksYou are the one who opened the thread in the first place, there was no need to open a thread. I am at the point with the whole situation where, I do not care if I get the money or not. I say, this issue is done and closed. You can contact WU and verify I have not received the money. It was my mistake to accept WU this time, and it wont be done again, its nothing bug headaches. Message to Mods: I dont see a reason for this thread to stay open, other then to have people replying and bumping it to the top.Please continue this in the helpdesk

i dont mind that at all

Thread closed now. :)

Lois