Dedication to Coders, Porters, and Theme Makers

Chri5

I haven't been around here much and haven't really posted anything but "thanks", but I've been here long enough to see filez leave.

This post is just to say thanks to the following people:

Filez
Hoxxy
MobileHacks
Daz
SpeedRazors
dark_hunter
Krazyfire
TheProphet
mmmxiv
psilocybin
NAZIA

&
The GYSN and DGT teams​
[/b]

For everyone who replies just say thanks with a small comment or two.

So remember boys and girls "IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON"
For every person who quits, Chuck Norris punches a little kid.

virus

yeah i am agree..thye are the macth of the man at this forum..thanks very much bro
Hoxxy
MobileHacks

we.. very very say thanks to you guys..

bulletin

I also would like to thank those contributors who made underground vbteam as a successful community and helped everyone who were looking for the mods and themes :) its glad to be part of this community.

Chri5

virus said:
yeah i am agree..thye are the macth of the man at this forum..thanks very much bro
Hoxxy
MobileHacks

we.. very very say thanks to you guys..

bulletin said:
I also would like to thank those contributors who made underground vbteam as a successful community and helped everyone who were looking for the mods and themes :) its glad to be part of this community.

Nice contribution, guys!

blackknights

Here Here, I agree and also add my admiration and thanks for the valuable knowledge and support I have received along the way. The time and dedication from the above listed persons, as well as others have been outstanding and second to none. Well done and

THANK YOU.​

ffrstar777

i'd like to say thanks to those who have provided all of us who can't access vb.org with awesome mods and skins:
Hoxxy
filez
MobileHacks
Daz
SpeedRazors
Krazyfire

and also those who admin this wonderful site, .void and formerly psilocybin. and last but not least, to GYSN for providing us all with excellent nulls :)

Hoxxy

Myself and others like filez work hard and give up our spare time to rip and port etc etc, admitedly I can rip a style in about an hour or less (depending on complexity) but thats still time we could be doing something else, for instance in the pass 2 years I have had ideas for 5 new non vb related sites I have made a start on the designs and even purchased the domains but have yet to get them going as all my spare time is currently used on helping you boys and girls out.

All we ask for is for you to hit the thanks button which takes the same amount of time to hit the download link, you don't even need to write a thank you post (I dont mean this one) we just like to be appritiated for the work we do thats all, but when we see...
eg:100 downloads and only 7 thanks it is very disheartening.

Sadly this is why I personally have cut back on releasing HBD rips and mods, filez...well he has actually stopped releasing his alltogether.

so remember boys and girls "IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON" :)

chakru

thats really true!! many leech the forums but hardly very few take time to say thanks for the hard work of the person who brought forward the mod or skin or whatever. it just takes 5 secs or even less to hit the thanks button.. I wonder why the people who benefit just don't have the heart to do that.. We lost a very valuable member filez in this forums due to that. I wish members who leech the forums atleast try to hit that thanks button.

regards

Chri5

I'm glad I started this topic :)

Nice Quote
So remember boys and girls "IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON"

Mr. C

I say, thanks to all who have done that work. It makes me feel good as well, when someone takes the time to hit the thanks button when I port styles. :)

<3 to those who take their time to work on styles. Whether it be a rip or a port, or totally new.

Nite-Hax

thanks to all those wonderful contributors especially gysn & dgt because without them there will be none of this.

And thanks a billion to everyone who made it possible to have such a great community.

Also there should be more people in that list...
TheProphet
mmmxiv
MobileHacks
NAZIA
KrazyFire

and a few others

thank you all.
(THANKS BUTTON IN PROGRESS)

jurse

THANK YOU! for always helping this noob out. I was saying thanks left and right until the hubby said, "only leechers do that" followed by "you are such a noob."
baghead.gif-thumb_105_140%5B1%5D.gif

sorry i am way too new to vb to be contributing anything (sorry). Anything i do know i learned here
hugegrin.gif
I have also gotten a lot of help from other members besides the ones mentioned above. So
MUCHAS GRACIAS!