Dark Night Ported to 3.7.3 by Mr. C.
Included in this package:
~Original XMLs (3.7.0 Beta 6 Fixed and Fluid)~
~3.7.3 FLUID XML.~
~3.7.3 FIXED XML.~
~PSDs~
~Installation Instructions~
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been doing some thinking lately, as I've been porting these styles. I'm going to continue to port these styles to 3.7.X, but I DO NOT want to find them released on other sites. I know I sound unfair, but I worked hard on porting these skins for vBTeam.info members to enjoy. Give them something vBulletin.org doesn't have. Or any other site for that matter. Thank you for reading my rant. Onto business now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Night was a theme created by KreativFantasy.

darknightwz0.jpg

Not having anything to do with the Dark KNIGHT.

I ported this style over, because it looks cool.

Anyways...

Upload the directory called "darknight" (without the quotes), to your IMAGES directory, and import the 3.7.3 XML in Admin CP>Download/Upload Styles.

If you are running 3.7.4, still import. 3.7.4 was mostly a maintence release. Same will go for 3.7.5, but I will update these XMLs if needed. :)

Enjoy.

~Mr. C

"Mr. C pities the foo who releases this on other sites."

DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS OR SUPPORT. IF YOU NEED SUPPORT, POST IT HERE. IN THIS THREAD.

IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS FOR A STYLE TO BE PORTED TO 3.7.3 or 3.7.4, POST IT IN THE PROPER FORUM. REQ STYLES!

Thank you. Bold text usually gets the point across.