Custom vBulletin Skins?

AcidX

Hey There;

Can anybody here make really cool looking custom vBulletin skins? I will of-course pay the person that makes it. My budget is 400 dollars. Also, you gotta show me your recent work with a portfolio. Or can you guys refer me to a designing company. I contact it Xevert, but no response.

Thanks.

AcidX

@ Filez, well the site is based on Warez & Pirates. I would like to have the background as Pirate Ship, logo as pirate, like a pirate theme. For example: NinjaWarez but better. :p If you need more info please ask, thanks.

Filez

Ah ok was thinking I might know someone who would give it a whirl..let me contact them and I'll post back. thanks for the info.

AcidX

NP, Thanks for helping me out with the skin :). I really want to amuse my members and staff team.

K3V

I can code but not very good at design :(
PM if you want a link to the skin im working on.

mmmxiv

I think I have seen it...
------

Edit: is it this:

attachment.php

K3V

lol, Nice work mmmxiv, Your fast ;)

Hehe, Yeah, As some of you have noticed ... My GFX Suck,
I got the idea for the colour scheme from my dyson hoover, lol ... Photo

Im not goin' to lie !
I got inspiration (Stole ideas if thats what you want to call it) from CC/Inwarez/CoderzLife, Hybridsoft & DeviateLife.
Why not ? There all phat skins, Its not like i totally ripped them.
Just collectin' all the best bits from all the best skins & puttin' it all together the way i like. Its not like they are all 100% unique anyhow ...

If you manage to find the link, Test it out !
(Theres not alot you can do at the mo without an invite as its still work in progress)
(Will be sending out Beta invites soon !)

Edit.
Attached Full Screen Shot

mmmxiv

Yep, I'm fast but ye gotta be in the trade :p.

Keep at it, looks like a nice mish mash of everything.

K3V

Yep, I'm fast but ye gotta be in the trade :p.

lol, Ripped it yet ?
Good luck, Its not your average custom skin ...
I have Edited about 80% of the templates so far, Takes like 5 mins just to download the XML, lol.

Keep at it, looks like a nice mish mash of everything.

I am trying, Seems to be taking forever and i have learned so much along the way i cant wait to start on another, lol. Thank You

Offtopic: K3V mind helping me again?

Hehe, Back to Fusion ?! Yeah, PM Me Bro.