Custom font doesn't work in IE8 in Zope/Plone

alvintan

I'm making a Web Portal using Zope/Plone4 CMS.Well, I used \[code\]@font-face\[/code\] to declare the typography for headings.The code and font are from Font-squirrel.I made the website in local machine (without install the font in my PC) and everything works fine.But in Plone, IE8 doesn't render the font at all. ONLY IE8, when IE7 renders perfectly (?)I made a test using Google Fonts. Everything works fine, all browsers.I think it's possible that the error come from read/write permissions or something, because the font doesn't render at all in any IE if I was logged out.This explains why Google Fonts render correctly (font is hosted outside Plone). But doesn't explain the only-IE8 issue...I post the code here, well, I think is irrelevant, but if it helps... \[code\] @font-face { font-family: 'TeXGyreAdventorRegular'; src: url('../font/texgyreadventor-regular-webfont.eot'); src: url('../font/texgyreadventor-regular-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../font/texgyreadventor-regular-webfont.woff') format('woff'), url('../font/texgyreadventor-regular-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../font/texgyreadventor-regular-webfont.svg#TeXGyreAdventorRegular') format('svg'); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; } h1 {font-family:'TeXGyreAdventorRegular'}\[/code\]I'm not Zope developer and don't have programming skills, Don't know if I'm looking for a solution in right way. I mean, I think CSS is correct and the problem comes from other side. But want to exploit all posibilities in my hand before definitely abandoned custom fonts from this site.Note: Google Fonts works right, but all the fonts I have tested render very awful in Windows, and the site must be very accesible (and perfect legible). I prefer to avoid it.EDIT: I don't know if IE9 display the font correctly. In my office we used IE8 as corporative.