Contraverse 3.8.1 skins4forums

mmmxiv

Demo: Skins4Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Installation Instructions: See info.txt

2zewfns.jpg

Enjoy!

SirGarfield

I already posted this:

http://www.vbteam.info/3-8-x-free-styles/11096-contraverse-vbulletin-3-8-0-b1.html

You're a tosspot, the bloke who made this is disabled, living on benefits and still making FREE fucking skins for people, then a bastard like you comes along and even steals his bandwidth, I despise people like you.
I've spoken to him about you stealing his bandwidth from this site, he's really upset about it, he's gone without smokes for 12 fucking weeks to buy a license to carry on with his hobby.
Carrying on like this will make his life even more miserable than it is already, he's such a darling, but then you wouldn't know would you because you just want to rob him blind and leave him chewing dust, have some soul you heartless prick.

mmmxiv

Excuse me? I thought he would be happy, this way his skins reach more people, and how am I stealing his bandwidth? It is uploaded to vBTEAM server, not any link he posted.

The only thing I'm sorry for is a dupe post, I didn't realsie you had posted it.

iDoublex

This file was created using a different version of vBulletin from the one you are running.

Your version: 3.8.0
File version: 3.8.1

You sayed it was 3.8.0

Filez

3.8.1 will work fine on 3.8 so dont sweat it ...3.8.1 was just security issues no gfx involved.