Chris Brunt Retains Captaincy Chris Brunt Retains Captaincy

Chris Brunt Gets ArmbandIn the build up to the Premier League campaign, there are a few things a new manager needs Matt Bartkowski Jersey to take care of at their new club, first team starters, free-kick takers, impact substitutes, contract renewals and training schedules. One that bugs every manager with a large squad of experienced and talented players is who Jarome Iginla Kids Jersey will take the armband for the season. Thankfully on the 15th of August it was revealed by Steve Clarke who the captain for the 2012/13 season would be. Northern Ireland international Chris Brunt. Although he is currently fighting to be fit for the first game of the season against Liverpool, Clarke Matt Bartkowski Men Jersey has confirmed he has kept the armband.A statement from Rasmus Andersson Women Jersey Clarke reads I havent seen any reason to change the captaincy and I decided quite early on when I came is, there is no reason to change things. Chris Brunt is currently struggling with a calf injury and has been Eddie Lack Women Jersey a doubt for the opener at the Hawthorns. Regardle s he maintains the captaincy, which was awarded to him by Roberto Di Matteo and retained the armband when Roy Hodgson took over.