choosing domain name

house

keyword?
long tail keyword usually the best choice for seo
for branding, just use anything..

Nile Hadwards

chrisxboyle said:
what do you consider when choosing a domain name??

I would like to share certain things that you need to fight shy of while registering a domain name to be used for your main company web site.

*Avoid the use of hyphen because it enhances the possibility of forgetting your domain name while typing your name into the browser or even at the time of sending e-mail to you. This is problematic.
*Strive not to use digits in your domain name. For instance, if it is 3.com, you have to make everybody aware that it is not "three" but "3".

sarticle

Choosing of domain name that is related to the your product or subject your content. That is more important because through this your website name is more popular to people. And everyone know your website on Internet. You can also use keyword in your website domain name.

jeniferdepth

You can use this domain forex trader-kit.com or forextraderkit.com and you can also use this currency-trading-software.com. Because forex trader kit has less volume of searches, if you target the keyword you are not able to drive traffic to your website.

angelinadepth

Without using any value in your business. Foreign exchange dealers do my package is the best choice, because you get a combination of two keywords, both foreign exchange dealers and traders here is a good keyword. Therefore, a better option for your domain.

Adalgisa

Well, always, try to choose top tlds like .com, .net, .org.. try tho choose short domain names, if possible the main keywords should be in domain names.

nolie

You can use the Following tips and choose the Domain name.

Domain Name Tips for choosing a Good Domain name..
1) Make it a dot-com
2) Short and easy to spell
3) Be defensive with misspellings
4) Protect your brand with other extensions
5) Avoid long hyphenated URLs

I followed those steps and registered the Domain name at Whoisxy.com they provided me following free services:

nolie

You can use the Following tips and choose the Domain name.

Domain Name Tips for choosing a Good Domain name..
1) Make it a dot-com
2) Short and easy to spell
3) Be defensive with misspellings
4) Protect your brand with other extensions
5) Avoid long hyphenated URLs

I followed those steps and registered the Domain name at Whoisxy.com they provided me following free services:

Free contact privacy! (most domains/TLDs)
Free easy-to-use domain manager!

Select from a large inventory of premium names!
Free easy to use DNS!

merfin

Name should be Possible to spell.
Use.com.
Create domain that related to your website keywords.
It should easy to type
It should be unique.

GlenChambers

Shorter is Better – The shorter your domain name is then the easier it is for your visitors to remember, the easier it is for your visitors to type, and the easier it is for your visitors to tell others about your domain name. All of these are good things.