CHEAP Quality Traffic! || 250k-$30 || 500k-$50 || 1Million-$

wxdqz

250,000 (250 thousand) Real Category Targeted Website Traffic Visitors!PRICE: $30.00500,000 (500 thousand) Real Category Targeted Website Traffic Visitors!PRICE: $50.001,000,000 (1 million) Real Category Targeted Website Traffic Visitors!PRICE: $80.005,000,000 (5 million) Real Category Targeted Website Traffic Visitors!PRICE: $350.00CLICK HERE TO ORDER (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.host-station.com/traffic.shtml">http://www.host-station.com/traffic.shtml</a><!-- m -->)NO RELOADERS, TRAFFIC EXCHANGES OR BOT TRAFFIC - 100% REAL PEOPLE!Accounts are normally setup within 24 to 48 hours. If your traffic campaign has taken over 24 hours to be setup and you have checked your paypal email address inbox and junkmail folders then please contact us and let us know that you have not received your login details. All accounts are setup manually as they are reviewed and approved by staff.ADULT WEBSITES ALLOWED!AFFILIATE WEBSITES ALLOWED!NO FRAMEBREAKING OR MALICIOUS CODING/CONTENT ALLOWED!1 POP UP ALLOWED, MEDIA, SOUNDS, VIDEOS, ALL ALLOWED!GEO TARGET TO ANY COUNTRY AND CATEGORY OF YOUR CHOICE!Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Q: Where does your traffic come from?A: We are affiliated with some of the largest advertising networks on the Internet. With our partners, we have formed an extensive advertising exchange. By placing your site into this exchange, your campaign will be exposed to an unlimited amount of people.Q: How is my site displayed?A: Advertised URLs are displayed in full page views. Visitors will see your WHOLE advertised website.Q: Why are your prices so low compared to other traffic services?A: This is due to the high volume of business that we conduct with our advertising networks. We are able to reduce our costs and pass on the savings to you.Q: What type of sites do you accept?A: We accept ANY Legal Website! The following rules also apply to all sites:Must Not contain any other popup windowsMust Not have scripts that alter users browser settingsMust Not have any frame breaking scriptsQ: How long will it take to process my order?A: Orders are processed within 48 hours. In fact, most of the orders we receive are processed within 24 hours.Q: How do I receive my account information to check the status of my campaign?A: For PayPal Payments: Your account information will be sent to your PayPal email address.Q: Do you generate hits using SPAM or other unscrupulous techniques?A: ABSOLUTELY NOT. The traffic we deliver is legitimate. We never send out mass emails or post to newsgroups. We do not use fake or unethical techniques to deliver traffic to our clients' websites.Q: How long will it take to deliver my traffic?A: We strive to deliver your traffic within 60 days. Larger traffic campaigns will take longer. We do guarantee that all purchased traffic will be delivered.Q: Do you guarantee sales, sign-ups or people using my my website?A: We do guarantee the traffic will be delivered to your site. However, we do not guarantee sales, sign-ups or use of your site from the traffic we deliver, simply because we do not have control of the visitors' actions. In other words, what the visitors choose to do with your site is completely up to them and out of our control.