Cheap Ads, if you buy now not only will you get June ads, bu

wxdqz

I decided to start selling ads on my website, and since it's my first time I decided to start low.Here is the info:Advertise at thegermz.com | TheGermz.com (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thegermz.com/advertise">http://www.thegermz.com/advertise</a><!-- m -->)All the info is in that page.I'm giving unlimited impressions for this month to whoever buys the ads. So if you buy the ads for the price of one month, you will be getting a month and a month and a half (june and the rest of may) of unlimited impressions.So go ahead start buying!=========Here is the info on the Advertisement page from thegermz.com Everything is here except the paypal buttons.Advertising Options1) Sidebar Text Link AdThis Ad is great. You can get a very high visitor count for a low amount of price, if you can get a good Anchor link name. If you can’t think of a good one, then I’ll do it for you. On average, this type of Ad sometimes gets as many clicks as the header Ads.Availability:The rest of May Reserve for June.Price:$3 Dollars per month.2) 125 x 125 Sidebar AdThis option is great if you don’t have a high budget. This Ad placement is very visible, and only 4 Ads will be sold a month. They will not be rotated, and they will stay in the same place for a whole month.If you don’t have a banner, then I will make one for you for free.Availability:Only 3 Left.Price:$5 Dollars per month.3) 468 x 60 Header AdIf you really want to get noticed, and you have a higher budget then this is the option you should get. Your ad will be rotated with other 4 ads. In my click logs, I’ve noticed that this ad gets the most clicks out of all the other options. The price is very affordable, and is definitely a good investment.If you don’t have a banner, then I will make one for you for free.Availability:The rest of May, Reserve for June.Price:$7 Dollars per month.4) Sponsored ReviewThis option is for websites with a higher budget. We will make a honest review of your site, it will include 2 deeplinks to your website. The Review will appear on the home page for a certain amount of time, usually 6 Hours or more, until another Article is written.This option will get you more exposure with our readers, and will contain more than 300 Words. Furthermore, this Review will never be deleted and will stay in our Archives after It has been moved from our homepage.Availability: Always Available.Price:$10 Dollars per Review.