Category change colour scheme?

erc

Hi,

I want to change the color scheme of my category's in the index page.
2ep4ojb.png

From blue to green. I also don't want it to just be plain green, but keep the fill effect with the black. I hope you understand,

Thanks,
erc

Hoxxy

Please remove your site url:
1. Spys are everywhere!
2. You are technically spamming!

Create and post screenshots

erc

Sorry Hoxxy, URL removed. I thought advertising wasn't allowed, not posting the URL of your site.

Anyway, the thread is still open - I am still having problems.

Hoxxy

erc said:
Sorry Hoxxy, URL removed. I thought advertising wasn't allowed, not posting the URL of your site.

Anyway, the thread is still open - I am still having problems.

Removing your url was more for your forums safety then anything else; as mentioned before spys are everywhere, if your using a Nulled vB then they just need to click on your link check your site and boom you get an email being asked to remove it...

As to your request
Admincp>>Styles & Templates>>Style Manager

scroll down to:
Category Strips (Customized in this Style)
(blue bit in screenshot)

and

Table Header (Customized in this Style)
(black bit in screenshot)
sections and change the settings

erc

Hoxxy, your going to have to be more specific. Also, I found that the theme gets the design from a file uploaded with the theme, so there is a URL in the 'background' box.

Hoxxy

erc said:
........Also, I found that the theme gets the design from a file uploaded with the theme, so there is a URL in the 'background' box.

Yes this is the xml style file....

As you see a url you are in the right place I assume the url looks something like this:
PHP:
#E4E7F5 url(images/misc/window.gif) repeat-x top left

all you have to do is change the image name to the one you want and have uploaded to server/Cpanel.

If you just want a color remove this part:
PHP:
url(images/misc/window.gif) repeat-x top left

erc

If I pick a color it looks extremely 'dodgy'. I want the color to the same fill effect with black as the blue did. And yes, the url looks like that. Why would I have a green/black image uploaded with the theme, so the first part of what you said is completely useless - thanks though. :)

Hope you understand, please help. Thanks.