Can you help me fix this style?

nudu

Something is wrong with this style. My vB is 3.8.1, but the style is 3.7.3/3.7.2 (i will be testing with Hoxxy's and filez's versions until this is fixed)

I installed this once on a forum before, and it worked fine, but something with this installation is making it go wrong. I'd like if someone good with HTML could help me find out what is causing the problem.

On the index page, the forum listings break where they are supposed to be and go to 100%, but it isnt like that on any other page.

Its the LazyBoy skin

Thanks for the tip Grinderhand, Please if anyone can help PM me or post here and I will PM you

Grinderhand

Unless you have a branding-free license, remove your link to your forum. Spies are everywhere. Just PM the link to anyone trustworthy that offers to help.

Grinderhand

Just for giggles, what is this setting on your skin?

AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> click Go for All Style Options for this skin -> Sizes & Dimensions -> Main Table Width

If it's set to 100% as I suspect, you need to set it to whatever will make it match your header and footer in pixels.

nudu

No, it is set to a fixed width. When I change it to 100%, it changes to that, but the display still isn't fixed (there's a side border so it isn't aligned)

Grinderhand

Ok, I took a shot. It's probably a problem with the versions contrast (3.8.1 to 3.7.3 skin). No doubt it can be fixed by someone with better coding abilities than me.

nudu

Fixed,

To anyone else having this problem
go into :forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost:
and find the first

HTML:
</tbody>
</table>

Right at the top, after the
HTML:
<else />
tag I think, and delete those.

Also, then remove the
HTML:
<br />
from after <if> and add it under the first
HTML:
<table>
tag, to get the spacing working properly, or remove it altogether to allow no space between forums.