can we make exe file

darkmoon34

hello can we make exe file for pc desktop user can view forum without use explorer or like that or when pm comes user exe file alert like that can we make like that easy but useful file

FoxyFLS

darkmoon34 said:
hello can we make exe file for pc desktop user can view forum without use explorer or like that or when pm comes user exe file alert like that can we make like that easy but useful file

you could make an add-on for firefox to alert your members when they have a pm when browsing other sites but that's it as far as i know and no definitely the answer to making a exe file to view your forum as stated above

lordsyntax

if you want people to know when they got a pm, turn on email notification by default in vbulletin options. That´s about it. FF plugin would be nice, and is actually quite easy to code, but that would require every user to use FF and pretty sure the bigger percentage of users will be / is still stuck with Microsoft´s Internet Exploder ^^

darkmoon34 said:

One of the admins here created a program that runs on the desktop that allows you to view PMs without having to actually view the forum. He hasn't released it yet, but some of us have tested it out. I'm not sure if he's given up on it or what. I know he has been very busy lately with school. I'll see if I can find out more for you.

Atdheu

1 - Create a html page, inlineframe="http://www.vbteam.info"
2 - Convert to exe, using htmlexe.com
Done!