Can i Raise My PR?

Kjurlptvoyfll

Hi all!!on my site http://www.inucleo.co.uk i have a nice PR of 4...i have noticed that the big sites that have many members have PR's of 6-8. I would love to raise my PR some more so I can get my own forum going. How would you suggest i do this?..i have meta tags on the page btw..moved since PR = googlethis question has been asked and discussed many many timesat great length. Search ozzu and start reading, because I assure you it's a lot.UNFLUX wrote:I Agree..I was only curiousNucleo - I recommend submitting your site to as many related directories that you can, including DMOZ. Try to get people linking to you, especially sites with high PR.I have...In my control pannel....(cpanel) it had the optiont o submit to a variety of search engines.I will do it again manually because i am uncertain weather it worked properly.as for websites linking to you...I never thought about that...i better think about it in more detail...thxBompa wrote:Nucleo wrote:I would agree with Unflux --- although it might be a little time-consuming for one person to check against all the posted topics, a new topic posted is less-time consuming for the individual but more time-consuming for everyone in general. I don't object to someone posting a new topic if they feel lost though, don't get me wrong. But a few pointers to other parts of the forum where the information contained is more helpful then re-writing answers to posts! It might also help maintain the quality of posts.PR is more or less a measure of link popularity.So to increase the PageRank for any page, you really need to ensure that you get more and more links for the pages in question (NOTE: pages have PR, sites do not ).Of course, getting those links in the first place can be hard work as it is. But if it were easy, SEO's wouldn't have a market to tap into. pompei wrote:UNFLUX wrote: