Can Google Kill SEO?

Lacroi

This article makes a good point:

http://www.johnon.com/368/goole-hates-seo.html

Quote: But as long as Google wants to be TheSearchEngine, it will have organic results. As long as it has organic results that matter, SEO will survive. As long as Google makes it harder to SEO, SEO will thrive. Just ask Ask?the only way to kill off the SEO incentive is to remove organic results from the first page - LOL. Also, raising the bar helps experienced SEOs by taking out the less determined competition. Raising standards was always one of my favorite actions. Google likes it too and I have no problem thinking that less determined webmasters will be pushed out of the SERPs by experienced SEOs. Experience means past time hard work and this should be awarded without doubts. Its just natural the way I see it and the way it also happens, no doubts about it. Quote: Originally Posted by peter_d http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/63249-can-google-kill-seo.html#post660536

Also, raising the bar helps experienced SEOs by taking out the less determined competition.
Yeah, I agree... Experience SEO are those who consumes time and effort made by their own by not using other alternatives to cheat SE to achieve what they want ..
mrgreen.gif
Nice article, by the way, SEOs are made for search engines, especially Google. Due to my personal experience I must say that Google will never be able to kill SEO. One way or the other people will realize how to get to understand Google algorithms and mentality (a logical process by the way) Quote: Originally Posted by elena29 Due to my personal experience I must say that Google will never be able to kill SEO. One way or the other people will realize how to get to understand Google algorithms and mentality (a logical process by the way) Yes, people keeps on thinking a brand new strategy to surpass Google's algorithms. SEO is a never-ending research.
biggrin.gif
Nice article.. Thanks for posting.. as long as there are search engines,, there will be SEO! lol