Can Fruit Soda Make you fat???

Neverwater

The bottle has no nutrition facts and its just Php6.00 ($0.14) it's orange soda..... do you think it will make me fat????<br />

midnightminy

Most likely any soda will have sugar in it, so orange soda probably has sugar in it too. It won't make you fat if you drink it once and a while. But if you drink soda 10 times a day everyday, then you may get fat...

CherryLemonade

If it has high fructose corn syrup...
...it can't be good for you.

It on it's own won't make you fat, of course, but if drink it often, then it certainly won't help you lose weight.

Uh. The main thing that makes people fat is immobility... or glandular disorders, chemical imbalances, bacteria or viruses. Soda, in and of itself, while otherwise terrible for you (unless we're just talking seltzer with a twist) will not make you fat without the presence of the other issues I mentioned - lack of exercise or biology. When these are present anything a person eats can bring on weight gain.

That said... soda doesn't make people fat. People (and their biology) make people fat. Why not just drink water? Throw some ice and a slice of lemon, lime, orange, or cucumber in it. Yum-O! Cool, refreshing, thirst-quenching, and will in no way contribute to weight gain... in fact, a hydrated person's metabolic rate is a bit faster than a dehydrated person's... so is great for weight maintenance and loss.

brownifox2000

Any soda can make you fat.Personally I don't drink it ever.It's not good for you too much sugar,additives,carbonated water,acids.But if you are going to drink it cut back on the quantity that you take in and check for total calories in content.Make sure that you adjust your activity level to burn the caloric intake as well.As far as nutrition it has none at all.If the soda has 10 percent juice it is over ruled by everything else.

Joe

well if its orange soda, then yes its soda which has lots of sugars, but if you were to mix some cranberry juice and club soda (or carbonated water) you get something that tastes like soda but is much better for you

leesdepth

Most likely, any soda have sugar in it, so it probably orange soda has sugar in it too. It will not make you fat if you drink once and a while. But if you drink soda 10 times a day every day, then you can get fat. I will not touch from sodas tend to contain large amounts of corn syrup high frictose I prefer to avoid like the plague.