Bug - Resetting password

allsp

Hey guys..I have a major problem here with my forum. I recently lost my admin account password and Im well aware of the lost-password thing..BUT

First I used the Reset Password feature and it seemed to work fine.

I got the first email and then i would click on the link of activation

After that, It says the password is reset please check your new mail @ ur email.. and thats the problem right there..

I don't get the second email which is totally messed. Im totally stuck as what to do right now. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!!

sendog

try to edit config.php and add a new id user to admin... first you have to create a new user and see what is the id... then you can change the other password.
i think this is a solution.

if you've got a doubt just pm.

allsp

sendog said:
try to edit config.php and add a new id user to admin... first you have to create a new user and see what is the id... then you can change the other password.
i think this is a solution.

if you've got a doubt just pm.

srry didnt get that part at editing part.. what exact line and stuff.. im not that used to this thats why.. sorry

Nanana

yeah, but that still doesn't help when his members forget their passwords. I have the same problem with the password recovery, so if anyone knows how to fix it permanantly I'd really appreciate it.