Buckeye Posting Services

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,I am proud to introduce Buckeye posting services to you and yours. It has came to my attention that forum posting is a need for many webmasters and I feel that we are very capable of offering this service to you. I have provided below a list of our prices and services, along with a detailed manual of Frequently Asked Questions that could come up in your decision to use these services.Individual: (Per post based)$.25 per new thread created$.15 per new post+1 poster+1 usernameBasic: ($30)- 100 posts - 20 created threads- 1-4 posters (1-20 usernames created) Standard: ($75)- 300 posts - 60 created threads- 4-8 posters (4-30 usernames created)Massive: ($150)- 1000 posts - 150 created threads- 5-10 posters (5-50 usernames created)------------------------------------------------------------What is needed from you upon requesting these services?------------------------------------------------------------You will need to PM me with the following information so that we can input you into our database of clients in queue. Queue's will become activeimmediately after payment completion and you will be contacted with activity reports within 24 hours. All plans are specific to you in the end result.-----------------------------------------------------------Your name:Your email:Website URL:Website Topic:payment Method: (Paypal, Check, Money Order) Paypal Address If Paypal:English and Grammar level Required: Doesn't Matter, Average, or Perfectionist.Package Ordering: If custom package (Individual) please fill out the below information as well.-----------------------------------------------------------------------Total Number of Posts Needed:Total Number of New Threads per Poster Needed:Total Number of Posters Needed (If more than 1 - $.25 per poster)Total Number of Usernames created (If more than 1 $.10 per username)How many usernames per unique poster? (If multiple usernames and posters) Additional Details:-----------------------------------------------------------------------______F.A.Q.-------How does this service work? - It's simple. Our posters simply register on your community and post messages and topics based on their topics. The poster is classified on different levels in our database and will be distributed based on your needs strictly.How Will Posting Help My Forum? - By purchased our services you are putting content on your site for search engines to pick up and naturally boost your ratings in the known web world. This also helps make other users feel at home and have plenty to talk about. Do believe that your prices are too high? - We do not. It is our belief that it is fact that not every service is created or given to you equally. We can though, bring you quality posting at a very affordable rate. Not only that, but we have opened the options up to allow custom plans. Along with this we do need to be able to successfully make our posters happy on their salary end as well. Where do the Writers Come From? - Our writers are personally selected by the starter and promoter of this service, West Allen. A 19 year old computer geek with all the time in the world to weed out all those who aren't in our services best interest. Not only does West bring out the best posters for your needs, but our writers are screened and tested before being assigned to your forum or anyone elses for that matter. It is open in their contract that if a writer does not live up to our expectations, we do not use their services. We want only the best for our clients, and our clients interests are #1 with us.What time Span can I expect these posts to be made? - This is based upon the length and size of your plan. The smallest of small plans we will allow is a .40 order and that is for one post, one topic, one user, and one poster. This is obviously lower on our Queue, but will be boosted in order to finish the job immediately since it is so obviously small. Our posters are encouraged to meet a 25-50 posts per day goal based on the size and activity of your forums. We can, and will meet your needs if more or less is needed. We cannot guarantee a package with such bulk size as our Massive package can be done in 24 hours, although if required we can try our best and negate the additional funds if you're looking for a 24 hour period only. :)What if I am not happy with the posts made - In the rare event that you're not happy with the posts that are made we will either A) Grant you a refund, minus paypal fees if any. B) Repost those threads/posts with additional credit with users with a greater or equal rating in our poster database. Along with this, we will blacklist that poster from posting at your site from our companies directions as well. It should be noted, multiple blacklisted posters will be required to quit posting for us.Thanks, and happy growing.West