Bluesaint 3.7.4 updated by Filez

Filez

a vBTeam update Bluesaint 3.7.4 this is XML only as no gfx were needed only a simple code change.

For those of you who dont understand the XML is what you import into your admincp > styles&templates. I did not attach the whole theme as it is already here on the forum so all that is needed is the XML.

Dont ask for screen shot , demo as it will be with the original post of the theme. How to locate the theme is to use the Search Feature.

Aevitas

Cheers. Couldn't you post a link to a topic with proper images in them?
Not that I'm too lazy to search or anything, but it's just a dung heap of dead threads and requests mostly ;).

Filez

Aevitas I could but then do you want me to install it to and while im doing that should I clean your house to and do the laundry? IM being an ass here as I have posted why...I didnt and still get this kind of message.

I do the work and recode whats needed and make sure it is compliant and most of the time not even a thanks.....so does this answer why?

BTW since you did give thanks and weren't being a n00b much here is the entire theme just use the xmls alread posted here.