Best WP Themes for Amazon Marketing?

[[HeR0]]

Hi, all. Could anyone recommend the best (free and/or paid) WP themes for making a site that deals with Amazon marketing? Any tips on customizing it are welcome as well. Thanks a lot, everyone. You can use whatever theme that you like. It's not about theme, but contents that convert. I have to agree, it's really not the theme, but some themes are better suited for that kind of marketing. There are several good themes for Amazon listed on this forum, just search Amazon theme. You might also want to check out Chris Guthrie's new theme to start. He is a expert regarding Amazon. Quote: Thanks for the advice, everyone. The reason I asked is because I've seen some really nice looking Amazon sites that are clean looking and have Amazon products rotating at the top and then another row of nice Amazon products down the side of the webpage. It looked like the theme was practically made for Amazon marketing! Maybe that wasn't the theme, but was instead just a plugin? Thanks again for the insight. There are a few: Azon theme by chris guthrie The theme Jan roos uses for his Amazon sites A theme called ProReview and Another theme called InReview that's pretty good. I'd personally go with InReview. Quote: Unfortunately not. Here's a few more: Rethink Mobile Review | Just another InkThemes Network Demo Sites site Ultimate Review Themes Demo Page | This is Another Ordinary Demo Page and a list of plugins that help doing reviews: Top 10 Best WordPress Review Plugins, Themes For Your Blog (None of those are affiliate links) You can find tons of great themes in the WSO section. Here's a nice one: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ate-theme.html FREE Themes Try Heatmap theme, It used to be available in the WP Themes section as a FREE theme. There is a paid Upgrade but the free version is pretty cool. It was the theme I used before paying for premium themes that have some more built in Features. Test it out "heatmap theme" Guys name is Stuart but can't remember last name. Paid theme for amazon would be "amazon review theme" that's the one Jan Roos uses Its by Colleen Slater (60minuteaffiliate) on the WF. Hope that helps. Oda I ALWAYS use the standard Twenty Eleven Theme for my Amazon sites. Why? Because it looks clean, nice, and you can easily customise it as you want! Simple themes tend to work best in terms of converting clicks....Do a search for corpvox...It's free and works very well! amarketing, I agree with what many of the other members were saying about content being more important, and of course SEO, but if you're looking for free WP themes of decent quality you can try smashingmagazine dotcom and go to wordpress themes and check out what they have there. As for paid I love elegantthemes dotcom because you can have access to several quality themes for one payment of $39. Themeforest dotcom is yet another site for paid themes. I hope this helps you I find easy review pretty damn sexy for Amazon sites and incredibly easy to have up and running. Quote: get a simple ctr theme and your set Wow, great theme suggestions everyone! It looks like while some members use paid themes, some use free, and some say it really doesn't matter, the one common thread is that everyone likes a simple, clean theme. Originally, I was thinking that a theme like this would make your website appear to be basic, generic, and lack authority that would make the person want to stay, read, and look around. However, from what everyone says, these simple, clean themes actually generate better click-throughs! Do you agree? I can recommend you using self written websites! Do anyone like the plugins with the products flashing from product to product? Hi,Great ideas from this thread! I think it is a matter of preference. I personally like Azon Profit Store. Most important is to drive traffic to your store...cheers,Bobby