Asking me to rip a style....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxxy

In the last few weeks I have posted a few skins that I have ripped so members of vBTEAM can have the oppitunity to have premium skins that are currently not on the scene or if they are they are of a lower version needed, but lately I have been bombarded with requests of "can you rip this skin for me please"? "can you rip that skin for me please"?

like many of you I have a few projects on the go that need my full attention and between these, work and my social life I really have no time to fullfill them.

Please don't get me wrong I appretiate everyone enjoying my work as its great for the ego, but I will no longer be answering PM's from people asking me to rip a skin.

I will keep posting my rips here and if one of them is the one you wanted then thats a bonus.

thanks for reading this
Hoxxy(ByDesign).

QuickEdit 11th june 08:
Ok well it looks like some members dont understand this post so heres a simple version:

DO-NOT PM ME TO RIP A STYLE AS I WILL NOT REPLY!

KrazyFire

yeah he is just helping us the ones who cant buy it and life is more important xD so lay off the guy lets just see what he gives us and press the thanks

FoxyFLS

why doesn't he pass on the name of the program he uses to rip the skins with, as there is many out there but what one has he had great success with ;)

Itsuki Minami

o_O program? xD n00b right? xD i think he manually rip them let's say he use a little of photoshop, and he knows how to code them so it's actually skills with php,html and with designing xD so there you go ( omg a program xD before i enter here i was thinking i will laugh a little)

FoxyFLS

Itsuki Minami said:
o_O program? xD n00b right? xD i think he manually rip them let's say he use a little of photoshop, and he knows how to code them so it's actually skills with php,html and with designing xD so there you go ( omg a program xD before i enter here i was thinking i will laugh a little)

pmsl you can rip skins easily with either your own custom made programs or programs that are readily available in the warez scene, hahahaha you make me laugh at your attempt to try to make me look stupid

Hoxxy

If its so easy why dose it seem to be only me posting rips on vBTEAM, Sorry FoxyFLS, but Itsuki Minami is basiclly right I do not use any programs I manually rip with the knowledge I possess, I started by ripping phpbb themes and moved on to vB styles now I use vB.

FoxyFLS

rip's are 9 times out of 10 poorer quality than a legit skin, im not knocking your work mate but i'd rather use a legit skin and i've ripped skins before using custom made programs from my warez mates and its good but just not good enough. Keep up the work mate, both of us know what we are talking about and i appreciate you helping out the vb warez scene

JMaldo

can you rip me a skin? j/k

i also rip skins but basically modify them to my likings =).

But dude ^^^ said a program to rip skins lol there is none. basically its all html/css

but you can use quad websucker to get the images =).

instead of requesting a rip. I'd like to know how people rip skins. Like a tutorial or something
so i can start contributing. Do you save/open up dreamweaver and simotaniously open up
the template bits in Vbulletin style panel?

Or is there another way? Im eager to help out sall. ^^

Masa

Hoxxy said:
In the last few weeks I have posted a few skins that I have ripped so members of vBTEAM can have the oppitunity to have premium skins that are currently not on the scene or if they are they are of a lower version needed, but lately I have been bombarded with requests of "can you rip this skin for me please"? "can you rip that skin for me please"?

like many of you I have a few projects on the go that need my full attention and between these, work and my social life I really have no time to fullfill them.

Please don't get me wrong I appretiate everyone enjoying my work as its great for the ego, but I will no longer be answering PM's from people asking me to rip a skin.

I will keep posting my rips here and if one of them is the one you wanted then thats a bonus.

thanks for reading this
Hoxxy(ByDesign).

Hello,

I'm tried myself, but ain't workin... I'm really want this skin:
Age of Conan Europe Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Can u develop it?

Greets,
Masa

Status
Not open for further replies.