Anyone Used Platinum Server Management?

webmasterbeta

I am currently using Accunet and they are great, but if I could get the same great service to manage my servers at $20/mo less I would take it as I have a tight budget. Does anyone have any experience with them?I have seen plenty of threads on this, might want to search harder. They have a money back guarantee, so what do you have to worry about?I am currently using Accunet and they are great, but if I could get the same great service to manage my servers at $20/mo less I would take it as I have a tight budget. Does anyone have any experience with them? For christ sake, you asked the question :Anyone Used Platinum Server Management? but did you bother to do a search? Why do people keep repeating themselves without using the search button?I would have used search, but it seems to not be working, maybe its just me.I would have used search, but it seems to not be working, maybe its just me.

Give it some time to finish :)I am currently using Accunet and they are great, but if I could get the same great service to manage my servers at $20/mo less I would take it as I have a tight budget. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I do :D! First and foremost, pat yourself on the back right now because you have made excellent choice already. Say by to that "hair re-grow" stuff, you'll no longer need it buddy.

Platinum Server Management is the best server management company I have ever come acrss, true talk. Infact, they are sooo good and I am soo happy with them I can't imagine life without them managing my servers. They have been in business for over 7 years and know what they are doing. They will fully manage your cpanel server with unlimited admin work, free monitoring and reboot requests and a whole lot more for only $29 a month for your first server and $19 a month for your other servers. They are always around so you don't have to sit their and wait forever for a ticket to get resolved either! You can't go wrong with this company. These guys at Platinum Server Management are sleepless and always willing to work and help you out with anything you need and they have already proven theirself, they hold an excellent reputation here on WHT and soon you will find out .. I mean they have been in business for 7 years!! I assure you schooglepets you will be happy with this company. Platinum Server Management strives for customer excellence, and you will soon find out when you sign up! Your company is in good hands schooglepets!

P.S Let us know how it goes when and if you do sign up!Anyone Used Platinum Server Management?.... Does anyone have any experience with them?

There's almost 1,000 posts on WHT that come up when you search 'platinumservermanagement' and 'psm' :)Doing a search should always be the first thing you try, however sometimes it is good to get a fresh new take on what people think about a particular company today instead of yesterday. Often times you get different people posting and your able to get involved in a "current" conversation where you can ask questions and do some serious follow-up.A forum is for discussion and having the ability to quickly ask your questions - even if they are repeats.No offense to anyone who replied just the opposite. This is my opinion only and can honestly see both takes on the matter of searching such questions.I just wanted to put my spin on it.Well you may get new reviews by asking the question again; and for one, i can say i am very happy with them, hired them for one of our customers servers and they do a great job, now i can focus on other questions from this customer.