Any ManageMyBox customers?

webmasterbeta

Hello.

I know there are previous threads about MMB and most of them aren't quite positive. But I was wondering, if any existing customers have an update on their service in terms of support?

Thanks,
Mike!I do not have any new info, but I have canceled my server at MMB. I have a feeling of a one man "show" and when you get problems you get big problems.

The price are low, but still. And they do not offer several different datacenters anymore, they only have one. So they have false information on their pages. and if they have used several datacenters, they are offering less service then before.

I'm back on LT, and will stay this time.You may like to read this <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=537251Well">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea ... 537251Well</a><!-- m -->, as always pay peanuts get monkeys :/mike_au, if you pay little money you get low quality service.I didn't hear anything new about MMB.We have hundreds of servers and I would assume they are satisfied (if they are not they have not contacted us).

I can assure you it is not a one-man show, we have a 24/7 support team on-hand and if you have any issues they will be taken care of.

We have experienced growth issues over the past couple months but those are all over now, our systems are fixed, our support system is clear and we are ready to continue growing at a managed level.

If anyone has anything they wish to discuss with me personally then just PM me and i'll see what I can do...Laws, you may have to fix your monitoring system as it is not working for 1+ monthAware, this is still a significant hinderance to us since each time we re-release the software we find something goes wrong or customers get tired of the alerts. A new version is on its way very soon which SHOULD solve all the issues experienced with previos versions.What is going on in ManageMyBox/-Name/-Hosting?

I ordered a domain 23th october and a server a day after...the server was set up fairly fast...no problem with that, but I still don't have access to my domain. I sent a support ticket about it 27th and got a first reply also fairly fast. The reply was that the domain will be up in 48 hours. Ok, it is up, but it's showing a parked site and I have no way I can manage it as I don't have access to domain details. I responded to the ticket 29th and again 30th asking where I can manage it....that ticket still remains unanswerred. I also sent a follow up 31th, which was closed today without any answer what so ever. 10 days waiting for a domain really starts geting on my nerves, as at the same time I'm paying for the server which I can't start fully use before I get the domain.. :confused:okay, it's possible the domain is setup for virtual hosting not for your dedicated server, I'll look into this now if I can work out what it is. My personal e-mail is in all your welcome info if you want to talk to me...The issue has been taken care of. Thank you for that! :)

And I'm sorry I sounded little harsh maybe...I was frustrated.

I have several friends who recommended managemybox to me and based on that what they have told me I'm confident that this issue I reported was just one time case...not their normal support style...and of course I must point out that all other issues, like server creation and other support issues has been taken care of in timely manner.

I will post my experiences with managemybox some time in the future when I have with them little longer. :)YEs, the monitoring service is not functioning for a month or so... I am not sure whether you guys do softwares update for plesk server??I must say after my last post managemybox support rates has improved significantly! I have contacted them after my last post few times with different types of issues and every time I have received a response in less than 6 hours...in most cases much faster! Today I sent a support ticket which Importance I rated low and got response in two minutes!! So at the moment I'm very pleased with managemybox service. Server has also been working great! :)law you damn liar. it is a one man show. support takes more than 12 hours and ALWAYS HAS AN ATTITUDE. my ftp went down. submitted a support ticket. three days later i got a response saying we did all we could and ftp didn't work. it was a test server so i didn't lose a thing. all wanted was the basic things to work.law you damn liar. it is a one man show. support takes more than 12 hours and ALWAYS HAS AN ATTITUDE. my ftp went down. submitted a support ticket. three days later i got a response saying we did all we could and ftp didn't work. it was a test server so i didn't lose a thing. all wanted was the basic things to work.

I can assure you, if I had to manage everything by myself i'd be seriously stressed by now, none of your last issues were handled by me.

Also, the last issue I show as submitted by you was a blank issue with the subject "ftp doesn't work", my staff replied with "A few details would be nice, what domain? What program are you using to connect and what info are you using for the ftp info? Please reopen this ticket with that information when you are ready." and the issue was never re-opened.

Possibly the attitude wasn't the best but they would have helped you no problem if you had re-opened it as requested. Also, all customers get my personal e-mail address when they sign up so you could have contacted me.

Thanks.First of all what info could you need. The whole FTP was down. NOT WORKING AT ALL.Then when i gave you exact detail. It you took you more than 2 days to response and FTP was still not working. Reopen what issue. I response to the one they replied on.There was no response to that issue (at least not in our DB) unless it was possibly submitted into a separate issue. We listed what details we needed from you in the first issue through as shown in my previous post.no one told me to reopen an issue. why would you close the issue if the issue is not solved and expect me to open another one.24/7 QuickSUPPORT - We ensure that we have technical staff available around the clock to provide quick help for your issue. We know you don't want to be waiting around for an answer to your support query which is why we guarantee that we have techs at the touch of a button ready to assist you. Many hosts will claim they have 24/7 support and yet when asked to submit a request it takes hours for a response, this is not how ManageMyServices works, when we receive a request we ensure it is attended to straight away, every request is treated as urgent, even in the event of server issues we'll still have support staff on hand to give you information the second you need it.

I have been waiting for over 3 days for a response. :confused:PM me the issue ID and i'll see what's going on...

We are hiring more staff this month though to improve our support services.I must say after my last post managemybox support rates has improved significantly! I have contacted them after my last post few times with different types of issues and every time I have received a response in less than 6 hours...in most cases much faster! Today I sent a support ticket which Importance I rated low and got response in two minutes!! So at the moment I'm very pleased with managemybox service. Server has also been working great! :)This guy registered on the same month, has only 3 posts and they all support ManageMyBox. Would love to hear a positive review from a more seasoned WHT member, otherwise someone may think it's Nick Laws posing.i just signup with MMB 2 week ago.Law, you can take photo of you and ur staff and show it here.Im one of your customer. I think i deserved to know this.duhh, now im scaredI've had my box with MMB for a little over a week now and so far so good. I posted a "first impressions" message in the dedicated server forum (thought that it belonged there better).Hi, I've just handed my cancellation notices in. Their support isn't up to scratch, the other day it took them 17 hours to respond to a ticket, in the mean time my sites were all down. I can't put up with it any longer and so am moving back to LTHi,

I've just handed my cancellation notices in. Their support isn't up to scratch, the other day it took them 17 hours to respond to a ticket, in the mean time my sites were all down. I can't put up with it any longer and so am moving back to LT

I just did a quick audit on your account since I was surprised a request could go this long and was unable to find any issue recently that took that long...Average final response is around 3 hrs as far as I can tell.

The only issue even near that is an abuse issue where a client on said server had a phishing site up and instead of pulling down the whole server we went in and suspended the domain then waiting for customer to sort out the problem which meant it didn't get resolved for a few hours.

However, as i always say, we are continually finding new ways to improve our support services and several features developed over the past few weeks within our Control Center will further improve response times. Every customer receives my e-mail address when they join us and can contact me at any time if an issue is taking too long to get resolved.

2007 is set to be a big year for us and since we have seen month-on-month sales & revenue growth over the past year I think we must be doing something right....Law, any chance that you want to fix the monitoring service? It stopped working on September and I was told that it will be fixed soon.Definitely. 4 times we've attempted to get a system up and running but once we put it under any load it crumbles. I have hardware ready to go and we'll begin development on a new implementation for release Feb 15th.