[AJAX] Post Thank You Hack

Calystos

Da Fox said:
Great, thanks :)

BTW does anyone have the Post Groan Hack for 3.8???

Thx :)

Originally, ages ago, I modded the Post Thank Hack and duped it to become a Post Groan Hack instead. Worked exactly like the Thank cept was of course for Groans. And also it worked better than the original Post Groan Hack as far as I could tell cos it had all the advanced features of PTH.

I don't know if I've still got the files anywhere, but it shouldn't be too hard to re-do the mod. Basically it was a case of renaming all thank to groan (various cases so be careful), and also making it remove instead of add points.

I'll see if I can locate my old files, they may be backed up on a disc somewhere.

Da Fox

Calystos said:
Originally, ages ago, I modded the Post Thank Hack and duped it to become a Post Groan Hack instead. Worked exactly like the Thank cept was of course for Groans. And also it worked better than the original Post Groan Hack as far as I could tell cos it had all the advanced features of PTH.

I don't know if I've still got the files anywhere, but it shouldn't be too hard to re-do the mod. Basically it was a case of renaming all thank to groan (various cases so be careful), and also making it remove instead of add points.

I'll see if I can locate my old files, they may be backed up on a disc somewhere.

Wow that would be great :D hope you find it :D

tryer

It always say, specified file not found.

I uploaded it into xml, then import cpnav_post_thanks.xml file.

But still saying file not found although i checked overwrite.

tryer

Man, it works properly for 3.8.0 . . .

No blank pages. But it tells thanks below the post. :), work perfectly.

Calystos

Da Fox said:
Wow that would be great :D hope you find it :D

No luck so far, but then I do have rather a lot of discs (plus most of em are still packed from moving house, lol). No matter, if I can't find it by the weekend I'll just see about re-doing the mod, :)

dudl3ys

i have installed at least 1K+ in mods on many forums, but the royalflush skin that i am using it doesn't show up and nor can i figure out the templates to use since i am not an expert. i have downloaded it and installed it several times to make sure that i am doing everything correct, but no thank you buttons.

Pz11 guru

dudl3ys said:
i have installed at least 1K+ in mods on many forums, but the royalflush skin that i am using it doesn't show up and nor can i figure out the templates to use since i am not an expert. i have downloaded it and installed it several times to make sure that i am doing everything correct, but no thank you buttons.

I am too using royalflush and not working age blank anybody help please...... vb 3.8.0

Ishida

Oi... I know I'm pretty much a n00b on this mod specifically... What the heck do I have to change in the code to get the image working? As I have made a picture with good dimensions and put it into the correct directory, but still no image is appearing, just text o_O?...

_vb_

i think guys this not work in v3.8.1 i read some post here and same problem what i have i follow all tutorials but like your prob guys i got it when i add thanks you hack when i click my topic or any new post or thread im not directly go to page i see only white color with out any msg so i think this is not work in 3.8.1 check what number user have same problem in only white page show but when i delete the thanks u hack my site is ok again and work so any what thank u hack work in v3.8.1 share here the version