Advertising!!! Why???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Since today I noticed that we have new Advertisements between each Posts here. May I ask you: WHY??? It's really annoying and it makes no fun anymore :(

Hoxxy

It costs alot of money to run a forum like vBTEAM and if we don't recieve donations we are forced to gain funding in otherways.

If your not happy with this go elsewhere!

h@ck3r

In my opinion the advertisements VBTeam have added are very minimal and in no way add to the load-time or viewing convenience so what's the problem?

They have to pay server/ domain costs somehow, and as Hoxxy said- If they don't get enough in donations- they need to get the funding from elsewhere.

If you are using VBTeam, then you should understand this, as you obviously have an online community yourself and know it's not free to host.

Spiderman

Hoxxy said:
If your not happy with this go elsewhere!
It was a simple question for being nosey so it's no reason for being upset against me, Sir
icon8.gif

micky13

Maybe have a usergroup for donators of $10 or so they donate each month, that wouldn't see the advertisements?

Hoxxy

yessir said:
That also got them removed didn't it? <--asking not being a wise ass lol

We are now using a different ad source if thats what you mean, the other company was not happy with our content i believe...(don't quote me on that)..lol

.v0id

adverts are here just to help us get the money for hosting. Don't talk about them, coz we might get banned again. They are here, and that's it.

## CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.