aceservermanagement?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
helloany aceservermanagement.com client here? if yes please provide me details about the quality of their service. how friendly their support team is, average response time, average resolution time etc thanks a lotUmm:Creation date: 04 Feb 2007 01:03:13Very new.....hmm ok thanks for the help, anyone know how much time PSM takes to activate your account?They are very new but also the cheapest ;)I signed up with them yesterday for a new server I wanted secured and whatnot and they were very helpful with it - I had a lot of requests (of which are couple seem to be missed) but everything took just a couple of hours and they were friendly.It's run by Nick H from WHT as far as I know. He helped me out with something before and I know he's knowledgeable. :)Very new.....
That's correct. Just got started.

I had a lot of requests (of which are couple seem to be missed) but everything took just a couple of hours and they were friendly.
If anything was missed on your ticket, please do reopen it and we will take a look into getting it all completed. My apologies for anything that was overlooked.

It's run by Nick H from WHT as far as I know.
Yes, it is run by me :)Do you support all the control panels? :)Have you had any experience before in server managment?Do you support all the control panels? :)
No, at this time, we only support cPanel.

Have you had any experience before in server managment?
I cannot say too much without breaking the rules, but I will say that our team has over 25 years combined experience.Thanks. I will observe for your company.I would suggest if you have questions, that you use the contact methods on the website :)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://aceservermanagement.com/contact.phpbut">http://aceservermanagement.com/contact.phpbut</a><!-- m --> I will say that our team has over 25 years combined experience.

hm.... your domain aceservermanagement.com was registered less than 1 week ago

and i see about a month ago you selling servers with platinumservermanagement service included

what gives?hm.... your domain aceservermanagement.com was registered less than 1 week agoand i see about a month ago you selling servers with platinumservermanagement service includedwhat gives?You are correct: I used to offer PSM accounts with my dedicated servers because they were 24/7 and I was not. However, I have since branched off and started my own server management service hiring my own qualified techs to cover 24/7 service. The technicians that are working under me, including myself, have over 25 years combined experience.so within 1 months time, you started an entire support company, and hired a full 24x7 staff of 25 years worth of experience?? wowso within 1 months time, you started an entire support company, and hired a full 24x7 staff of 25 years worth of experience?? wow
Why the negativity? You must take into consideration that some techs did have experience prior to joining me. If you take the experience of all my techs plus myself, add it all up, you get 25 years of combined experience. I'm not understanding the point of your posts.so within 1 months time, you started an entire support company, and hired a full 24x7 staff of 25 years worth of experience?? wow what is so "wow" in that ? It doesn't take years to start a new company, one month is enough I guess.I ordered PSM server management hours ago and still no welcome emailbecause it just seems strange to me, you may be working with computers or servers for 100 years, but if you only started selling your own server management service 7 days ago then you have 7 days experience, not 100 years.

you can add up anything you want, but youve been in business for 7 days and so you have 7 days expierence in providing server management, not a combination of how long your techs may have used a computerbut youve been in business for 7 days and so you have 7 days expierence in providing server management, not a combination of how long your techs may have used a computerIf you want to go by that theory, then so be it. However, my intention with stating how much experience we have is *not* how long this business has been around, but how much experience my techs have working with servers. I believe I have clarified this enough and, once again, I see no point in your posts except to stir up trouble.I ordered PSM server management hours ago and still no welcome emailPSM can take upto 24 hours to activate your account.I have to agree with Nick here. He could have hired everyone and then released when everything was ready. And surely to a certain extent it doesnt matter how long you have been in business but the experience of your techs. I mean someone could hire really bad techs and then be in business 3 years and say "o look we have 3*staff years of experience". It simply doesnt work like that. The things that a long term business does give you is a team that knows each other and of course slightly more knowledge how to handle BUSINESS situations, it doesnt really effect your tech support knowledge (assuming your not learning along the way, which most people do)I see no point in your posts except to stir up trouble.

im not trying to stir up trouble, i just think that is a ridiculous sales pitch.
your techs may be good, i have no way of knowing, but people have to be able to rely on there server management "company" too, not just the qualificiations of the techs, and need to know that they will be there for a long time, and its not something i would trust a 7 day old company with. i did a quick search on your name and i see you start a new company idea or new name about once every few months. so my assumption turned out to be pretty darn accurateIn my opinion it is a valid query. Brand new company touting 25 years experience would raise a red flag for me too. Do you list the techs and their experience on your site?Do you list the techs and their experience on your site?
No, not at this time. However, I plan to gather biographies from all of my staff members and post them on the site soon which will include their experience.The only thing you need to worry about with Nick, is that he's started ALOT of companies within the last 2 years, for only being 18, which have either been handed off to someone else or are in a state of question. If you can look past that, then he's a fairly decent person to work with. Just, don't be suprised if the company changes hands within the next few months to a year.The only thing you need to worry about with Nick, is that he's started ALOT of companies within the last 2 years, for only being 18, which have either been handed off to someone else or are in a state of question. If you can look past that, then he's a fairly decent person to work with.

Just, don't be suprised if the company changes hands within the next few months to a year.

thats exactly what i am pointing out, that you cannot rely on a company that is 7 days old run by someone who started ALOT of companies that all were sold or defunct. regardless of how good your techs may or may not be is not the point, your company has no basis. i would not put my servers in the hands of someone that based on past recent history will undoubtedly be selling or going bust anytime soon. i even found that you already started other server management sites in the past within the last year and they went bust already too!

for only being 18
he's 18 years old! and he is saying he has a combined experience of 25 years? lol
i wonder how many of those "25" years are his! loli even found that you already started other server management sites in the past within the last year and they went bust already too!
I will admit that I have had 2 companies in the past that went under as a result of poor planning, poor marketing, and no official website online describing the services. But, everyone learns from their mistakes, and a great deal of planning has gone into this new server management operation (i.e. custom developed software, an actual website online, etc). I have no intention of selling or "going bust" anytime soon.I have no intention of selling or "going bust" anytime soon.Nice to hear that, Nick :)he's 18 years old! and he is saying he has a combined experience of 25 years? loli wonder how many of those "25" years are his! lolThere are currently 5 techs, plus myself, working on this operation. Together, we have 25 years experience. Of that, 3 are mine.However, doing a little search of your posts, it looks like you have nothing better to do with your time than troll on forums and criticize companies that compete with your preferred server management company. Just by reviewing your first 4 pages of posts, it seems that a great majority of your posts are either praising PSM for their great service (which even I have to admit, their service is amazing) or criticizing *anyone* that dare complain about them or that competes with them.I will admit that I have had 2 companies in the past that went under as a result of poor planning, poor marketing, and no official website online describing the services. But, everyone learns from their mistakes, and a great deal of planning has gone into this new server management operation (i.e. custom developed software, an actual website online, etc). I have no intention of selling or "going bust" anytime soon.

your actions speek louder than words. 2 companies going bust in a year is not a good sign. whatever you excuse it as makes no difference at all. im sure you have no "intentions" of going bust with this new venture, but i doubt you had "intentions" of going bust with all your last ventures too. it's not something you plan for, its something that happens, and based on your past experience, it is something that is bound to happen again, and i am not the only one saying that.

after your 1st failed attempt, you probably said the same thing, that the 2nd attempt will be better than the 1st failed attempt. then the 2nd one failed, and now you are saying the 3rd attempt will be better than the 1st failed and 2nd failed attempts. if you truly believe that and didn't want to hide anything, you should not keep running away from names. every time i search your name it is a different company name or web site or idea that comes up in such a short period of time

i started young too, and theres nothing wrong with being young, but i dont think your track record you have with multiple failed companies combined with your young age is a good combination for starting a server management companyi started young too, and theres nothing wrong with being young, but i dont think your track record you have with multiple failed companies combined with your young age is a good combination for starting a server management companyFor me, its not good a good thing to give negative reviews about *.* without having any experience with them. Just give him some time and see ;)There are currently 5 techs, plus myself, working on this operation. Together, we have 25 years experience. Of that, 3 are mine.

However, doing a little search of your posts, it looks like you have nothing better to do with your time than troll on forums and criticize companies that compete with your preferred server management company. Just by reviewing your first 4 pages of posts, it seems that a great majority of your posts are either praising PSM for their great service (which even I have to admit, their service is amazing) or criticizing *anyone* that dare complain about them or that competes with them.

i did not mention psm once in this thread, you and the op mentioned psm, not me.

and i am not the only one here with the same concerns about your companyi did not mention psm once in this thread
But a majority of your posts are either praising PSM or criticizing their competition. It is clear what your mindset is. You have no experience with my company, and therefore should not be belittling it.

You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.

With that, I have nothing more to say on this matter as I believe I've clarified each point presented at least once. If anyone has any questions about my company, they may contact me directly.You have no experience with my company, and therefore should not be belittling it.

im not belittling you, i am stating facts, facts that i can prove, and facts that i can show anyone interested, just pm me and i will be more than happy too

every thing i said is a fact, i never once gave my opinion about the quality of your service, i even said i never used your service and i also even said that your techs may be experienced. my point was that based on the facts of your past history with failed startup companies, i would not feel comfortable entrusting my servers with you, thats all. someone in this thread asked for feedback on your company and i provided the factual information that i knew and found, i was being helpful here, just because you wanted to keep all of this information hidden does not mean i am belitting you.im not belittling you, i am stating facts, facts that i can prove, and facts that i can show anyone interested, just pm me and i will be more than happy tooevery thing i said is a fact, i never once gave my opinion about the quality of your service, i even said i never used your service and i also even said that your techs may be experienced. my point was that based on the facts of your past history with failed startup companies, i would not feel comfortable entrusting my servers with you, thats all. someone in this thread asked for feedback on your company and i provided the factual information that i knew and found, i was being helpful here, just because you wanted to keep all of this information hidden does not mean i am belitting you.Frattay, those "facts" you speak of, were covered by ME. They were not FOUND by YOU, and I'm slightly disheartened that even though you used them in the opposite reasons for me stating them, that you didn't even have the respect to pony up to the fact that I stated those facts. I was not directing my posts towards you, so I would please ask that you find your OWN "facts".I was simply stating that he's had a rough and mighty-bit troubled history. His companies are not BUST, they are operating under a different person (as far as I remember, that may have changed). He's been a good kid to work with when he has the time, and he does occasionally make mistakes. He's human, and he's only learning like the rest of us had to at one point or another.His age has nothing to do with him, or his knowledge, as he may have just had a little more interest into this area before most kids. And these kids are the future of this industry, whether us old timers like to think of that or not. A majority of the companies now are run by people under 25, and are very successful. It just takes a certain combination of will, and teamwork, for it to be successful.Nick, I do apologize about that. Sometimes, some people don't know when to keep their big yap shut. And like to distort things as largly as possible to acheive whatever agenda they're setting out for. My intention was only for education for the OP, and it was only meant to be that (as there are certain things people should know about the person running the show, otherwise google would be fairly useless). I did not have the malicious intent of Frattay.i am going to signup with Nich H's management company , try them and then tell all of you how their service is.Nich can you please pm me, ive got a problem signing up with you. thanksi am going to signup with Nich H's management company , try them and then tell all of you how their service is.

Nich can you please pm me, ive got a problem signing up with you. thanks

Do tell us a MONTH into it so we can get an accurate view of the company.Do tell us a MONTH into it so we can get an accurate view of the company.

Will do.,

also emailed them about a signup issue few minutes ago, lets see how much time their 24/7dedicated team takes to get back to me :)i am going to signup ...Feedback's no longer needed then. :) Thread closed.