a power tripping supervisor in PSM

webmasterbeta

guys, what kind of a supervisor who resets an account after an argument from a customer?You were abusive, harrasing, insulting, and cursing to our employee over IM. Then when we blocked you over IM, you called and continued to be abusive, harrasing, insulting and cursing to me over the phone.

I don't think any company should or would take this type of abuse from a customer. There are plenty of threads here on WHT about customer's accounts being closed for abuse. I was well within reasonable actions to close your account for abuse to us. We even refunded the entire month's payment after 12 tickets have been resolved!guys, what kind of a supervisor who resets an account after an argument from a customer? I think the question should be, what type of customer talks to someone like you did and then expects them to still provide service to you? The truth of the matter is that accounts being closed for abuse is a very traditional theory and very commonly done. Every company's policies that I have ever seen have a clause about terminating abusive accounts. Even webhostingtalk does, and has, banned people's accounts for abuse. Many hosts/service providers including myself have closed accounts for abuse. Abusive customers waste valuable time and just frustrate you, it's totally not worth it. (Unless you are charging by the hour to put up with them lol). An abusive customer can take as much time to deal with as 50 nice customers, and you save on the tylenol you would need from the headache I've been with PSM for a while, and they have always been courteous and helpful to me. I'm sure that if they closed your account for abuse, that they had every right to. I know how it feels to put up with abusive customers, and any one else that has would agree that there is nothing wrong with terminating them. And I repeat, webhostingtalk DOES and HAS banned people for abuse, so you're in the wrong place if you are trying to find people that think there's nothing wrong with dealing with abusive peopleI guess you're guilty then,first of all, if you check the conversation over the phone, there was no abuse, harassment, or cursing happened, so stop LYING.Please check the conversation and see what really happened, I asked why I was ignored, and was pointing out that it was not a cursed, and it was pertainign to the answer given to me and not the person or company,,this rude supervisor, changed his tone of voice, apparently he's very angry, and he told me that I shouldn't do that and things, and he just hung up the phone, that is very rude and unbecomming of a supervisorbasically I just explained it, in just one sentence, then he wouldn't even let me talk, he continued his lecture and he hung up?these guys are so sensitive, I just use capslock for emphasis for words, and he said i was being mean and yelling, if I wanted to yell, then i could have capslock the whole sentence, i said, it was just for emphasis, but still he thinks Im being mean, so I stop using it, ...now I said, "what kind of **** answer is that", .. --> this is the only thing that made them angry grounds for terminating the account?when I wrote that, he just ignored me, first and foremost, if this means abusive of a customer, they by all means, shoot me, i was just pointing out that the series of replies in my ticket , was all wrong,,, I still continued explaining what happen, but still he still don't get itI asked the customer representative in chat, and he admit, that even he's not a technician, he can understand the problem very well..so again, please post facts, and not be driven by your emotionif this single message is what you called abuse, what kind of **** answer is that I apologize, even so, if someone wrongs you, will you wrong them too? Is that the way to act?You just hung the phone, and didn't even get the side of the customer, I used avenues Im and phone just to reach you and, you just shove the customer away, like wrong move, cancelled account...There's no point in arguing this any further. My description of the situation is completely accurate. Since you were just an employee of the main account holder, I spoke with the main account holder regarding this situation and your abusive actions, and he had the following to say:

"I do not want to loose PSM , I have nothing but awesome things to say about your company.
Please offer your Tech Support Person a Formal Apology from Myself and my Company.
I do not wish to have any other group manage my account so to assure this does NOT EVER happen again [swabefied] has been been REMOVED from this project.
Im not going to make ANY excuses for [swabefied], he brought this on himself and now he has LOST the income from his actions and he has to live with it.
If my account is re-instated I can assure 2000% that he will NOT have ANY access to my account"

Again, that was from the main holder of your account regarding your behavior.

This reassures me that we did nothing wrong, and that our service is completely satisfactory, and that you are the wrong one here.