A forum section where an admin could invite an individual user to view.

Dj SharK

I'm looking for a mod that would allow me to set a particular user ( not the whole usergroup ) to view a forum section that the usergroup is not allowed to..

For instance, if my mods want to ask User A some questions, i could allow User A to view a section where he's originally not allowed to and answer those questions.. As soon as he's done with the stuff, i could remove him from being able to view the forum..

So, is there such mods around?

sapphire

i suggest create group and allow it to access the forum , it will work same the way you want you can remove the member to his previous group

GgAcE

Dj SharK said:
I'm looking for a mod that would allow me to set a particular user ( not the whole usergroup ) to view a forum section that the usergroup is not allowed to..

For instance, if my mods want to ask User A some questions, i could allow User A to view a section where he's originally not allowed to and answer those questions.. As soon as he's done with the stuff, i could remove him from being able to view the forum..

So, is there such mods around?

This is basically how forums were set up BEFORE a PM system was implimented...

Why not just add the staff & the 1 member to a PM & converse from their? I don't see how using a forum would be better.