$50,000 (50 Thousand Dollars) before the Holidays

admin

Administrator
Staff member
So, I'll make this real quick coz the idea just came to me last night and I'm still brainstorming on how to make this plan better and faster.

The Goal is to make $50,000 by the holidays, let's say a few days before Christmas. (That's not much more than a month, really.) It's for a charity that I've been involved with for several years. (Don't let the charity thing concern you - thats just my own thing I've been involved with for several years.)

The secondary goal is to get Warriors focused and brainstorming collectively towards a specific goal, and plan, that any Warrior can use to make their and their family's holiday (and financial future) a little better.

My personal plan for this still being tweaked so it's nowhere near ready. Plus, the actual blueprint won't be completed till the completion of the goal anyway - since I'll be documenting everything till the very last day i.e. a few days before Christmas.

My plan is to give Warriors this report at no charge. Think of it as a holiday gift. (I will be selling it to non-Warriors for 35 bucks or something.)

I'm not going to make a mega pitch here. If you've read any of my reports (free or paid,) you know what kind of product you can expect from me.

If you're interested in getting a copy of my $50k report for FREE, raise your hand and let me know.

Here's the fun part...

And I can NOT use my existing mailing lists to do it.

Of course, the obvious alternative that came to mind immediately was, "Run a WSO." And I will do that.

But there's gotta be more than that. The report will include everything I do to reach my goal.

Anyways...here's how you can benefit in another way...and help other Warriors in the process...

If you can come up with a solid plan to generate $50k by the holidays, or even $10,000, I would like to include your plan in my product package. (See update on this below...)

You'll possibly get a lot of exposure from this as the product spreads out there. I will try to incorporate some viral mechanisms into it as well.

update
And, of course, you have to give me permission to reprint your submission (your links will be included in the reprints, obviously.)

I have a tiny hunch that I'll get more than a few submissions ;-) so yours has to be good in order to make it into the package.

Having said that, it doesn't have to be complicated or flashy. The goal is to make money with it, not to impress others on how many marketing terms and techniques we know.

Having said that, the plan can be as creative and "out of the box" as needed.

I'm not sure yet if the Warrior submissions should be a part of the initial package or something that's only available to action-oriented Warriors. Your input is welcome on how to do this...

That's it for now...

As mentioned earlier, I will fill in the details later since my brain is in overdrive right now.

Update: I've started to share bits and pieces of my initial plan in the responses below...

Questions, comments, concerns are welcome.

Thanks!